Full Joe Rogan interview of Dr. Robert Malone

Here is the full Joe Rogan interview with Dr. Malone.

Malone talks about his Twitter ban and the True state of the virus and vaccine.

2 Likes

The doctor who invented the mRNA technology and worked for Pfizer, states that there are concerns that all need to be made aware of with this vaccine and for that, he’s been virtually shut down from talking. It’s absolutely unbelievable and now consider, why this interview has to come from BitChute and not YouTube? The answer is indicative of the sheoplization I’ve been yelling about in Hannity Land for a couple of years.

Thanks for posting OP.

5 Likes

I was going to comment about it not being on yew tube also.

Makes me want to listen in.

Totally not on youtube… except it is…

htt ps://youtu.be/XQPHzVhAhpo

Thanks. I stand corrected. Now let’s watch together and see if it disappears? Let’s see what happens to others that repost this interview on other social media websites? Let’s see if the MSM covers this? This should be a good example, of the truth regarding censorship…that we can all witness going forward.

It will disappear - but because of $$$, not censorship.

Spotify paid Joe Rogan $100 million for the exclusive rights to the Joe Rogan Experience. Full episodes of the podcast haven’t been available on YouTube for more than a year. If you actually listened to the podcast, you’d already know that.

But don’t let me keep you from your victimhood.

4 Likes

I love libscuses. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

:rofl:

You really think that’s going to work? You got hustled.

“Sheeple”, indeed.

2 Likes

There’s YouTube and there’s Rumble. It will be pulled from one due to “exclusive rights” but not the other…or both? Who owns Spotify and who owns YouTube? Are there any overlaps?

It will be pulled from whatever platforms Spotify places a takedown notice on.

Alphabet (Google) owns YouTube. Spotify isn’t a subsidiary of any other company.

I imagine there are plenty of people who own shares of both.

1 Like

“Excuses”.

Spotify having an exclusive license is a “libscuse “?

Lol!

Methinks you don’t know the definition of “exclusive”.

1 Like
1 Like

I don’t have any other comment except this juxtaposition made me laugh out loud!

He’s also attracted criticism in the past for his interviews with controversial figures like conspiracy nutjob Alex Jones and Tesla founder Elon Musk.

From the end of the year, full JRE shows will no longer appear on apple podcasts or YouTube and will live exclusively on Spotify.

…and yet, here we are on January 2nd of the following year.

1 Like

That deal never went through - your story is 3 years old.

You go through a lot of rigamarole just to avoid admitting you were wrong.

It won’t hurt.

1 Like

That story is from 2020. This is January, two years later.

The last JRE to be uploaded onto YouTube in full was episode # 1567, in November of 2020.

Here’s the official JRE YouTube channel. Feel free to look through the videos - you’ll see that since November of 2020 (when the Spotify deal was finalized), the channel has only posted clips, and not full episodes.

Question…why did you break the link?

BTW…when you parrot the line today’s RW media is using that Dr. Malone “the inventor of the mRNA vaccine”, you are only proving once again you have no idea how scientific research works.

He did some early groundbreaking research that many scientists built on afterwards, but there is no one person that can claim to be the “inventor”.

There was a lot of work…a LOT of work…between Malone’s work and the mRNA vaccines we have today without which mRNA vaccines would never have happened.

Speaking of being “sheeple”.

And you should also avoid listening to RW spin and dig deep into the nuance of what Dr. Malone has actually said about mRNA vaccines. He’s a skeptic who unfortunately does not have a good understanding of the RW audience who has latched on to him who conflate his skepticism with the downright conspiracy whackadoodlists…which is extremely unfortunate because this has contributed mightily to vaccine hesitancy which Dr. Malone himself does not espouse.

PS you should also be aware of Dr. Malone’s own biases in this matter, many of which are personal and not objectively scientific. In short, he feels slighted and not as recognized for his work as he feels he should be. He might actually have some justification to feel that way, but regardless… it is coloring his commentary.

6 Likes