Full Joe Rogan interview of Dr. Robert Malone

I believe that’s called regurgibleeting in these parts of the internet.

1 Like

I didn’t use any sources…I know many of the people involved in mRNA research.

I heard a lot about Dr. Malone before he became the right wing’s latest hero.

I can see why they are quick to embrace him…he’s a huge step above the quacks and whackadoodles right wing media has trotted out in the past.

2 Likes

That’s not Joe Rogan’s channel. It’s pirated.

1 Like

But why isn’t it on YouTube?! :crazy_face::joy:

First YouTube is just another streaming platform, those that own the rights to their work get to choose how and where their content is streamed.

The need to find conspiracy behind everything says it all…

When one doesn’t understand how anything works everything is a conspiracy.

3 Likes

Dr. Malone might not be banned on YouTube but he has been by the virologists that work at twitter.

Or magic

…almost like eating and regurgibleating Russian collusion, delusion conspiracy for 3 years.
Now…they’re different and can preach on the subject. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Okay. :man_shrugging:t2: :coffee:

…and you should know…amirite? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Rarely.

Yes completely different, your speculation regarding why it’s not on YouTube can be explained as the same reason some movies are available on Netflix and others aren’t…

and on this, we agree! Cheers!!! :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Have a cookie.

1 Like

The switch.

For TLDL CROWD Here are the cliff notes

The switch reinforced

Unsurprisingly, I have no idea what you’re trying to say.

He’s absolutely wrong re “original antigenic sin” and Omicron.

TCell/BCell response still strong against Omicron whether a person has been vaxxed or gotten COVID before. Studies from South Africa (where we have the most data) shows this.

If we had “antigenic sin” we would see precisely the opposite effect we are seeing…and that would be vaxxed people getting more seriously ill than unvaxxed.

That’s not happening.

He’s not wrong that this COULD happen with mismatched vaccines.

However it hasn’t with the COVID vaccine.

We aren’t seeing that.

1 Like

Because no one has heard of Bitchute enough to threaten to sue them for copyright violation.
Spotify paid 200 million for Joe Rogan they are not going to let people mooch that content for free.