Full Durham report

When you don’t understand, it’s better to ask.

You should have written:

“When you don’t understand, it’s better to ask, grasshopper.”

Show me their voting record…

1 Like

Are you identifying as an insect?

1 Like

Reference to the old “Kung Fu” television show. Might be before your time.

How people vote is private, but if you look up their biographies every one has been a Republican. The history of the FBI has been consistently right wing: harassing the left in the McCarthy period, refusing to desegregate its field offices until well into the 1960’s, its long campaign to discredit Martin Luther King and its largely illegal efforts to disrupt the movement against the Vietnam War. As recently as 2020, the New York field office was notorious for leaking information to Rudy Guiliani, and Comey’s announcement of reopening the Hillary email matter a week before the election gave Trump and enormous boost.

All of which is why I find all this railing against he woke FBI entertaining. But if you want to defund law enforcement, by all means go ahead.

Than you’re just guessing. You think Wray voted for Trump? Or Comey?

If YOU do I have a bridge to sell.

1 Like

Hence RINO as (recent) actions speak louder than words…

It’s not. Are you a Mozart fan?

All true. And now it has a history of harassing the right.

Repressive tolerance be like that.

and CIA and NSA and DIA

Not the CIA so much.

I would have said not the DIA so much. The CIA? They’ve been compromised for decades.

I’ll defer to your experience.

no experience. Admittedly just perception. I look back at all the “leaks” from the CIA that were fairly apparent attempts to affect policy. Typically toward whatever the left wants, but not always.

1 Like

I particularly love "The Marriage of Figaro Gminor piano quartet.

The Durham report shows everything the right believed was true and every thing the left believed was a lie.

Now rank and file dems still shill for the people that lied to them over and over and over.

It’s cult like…

3 Likes

The promise was that Durham would prosecute all the “conspirators” who were out to get Trump. You can assert that Durham proved those right wing views were true, but the rest of us are content to recognize that Durham failed to deliver on anything the right wing expected.

The rest is spin trying to rescue a $40M three-year failure.

:joy:
Except for the zero successful prosecutions.

1 Like