Full Durham report

PDF for full Durham Report. Hopefully this cleans out the DOJ of poison trash

https://justthenews.com/sites/default/files/2023-05/durhamreport.pdf

7 Likes

Well, at least some good came from this and the FBI said it put in new measures going forward. Lesson learned, no hard feelings.

That wagon train circles on its own.

7 Likes

Sadly it doesn’t clean out the trash…just exposed what I knew all along. They still got away with it, and they will do it again. There are no repercussion to their actions.

They are corrupt organization…and will remain so.

9 Likes

FBI putting in new measures. Is complete nonsense.

All of Washington DC needs to be cleaned out of traitors and opportunists.

8 Likes

Minions need deporting.

1 Like

All of the offenders can join Zelinsky in the Globalist’s WAR. They have to pay their own fare and be searched and all bank accounts frozen. Let’s have a REAL Witch Hunt.

2 Likes

The Minions would be an improvement over most humans in our government…

6 Likes

Page eight executive summary, there was no legitimate predicate to open the crossfire hurricane investigation. Imagine that.

14 Likes

I’m sure the Biden Family including the fake President can get jobs in Ukraine.

5 Likes

Ukraine can host the Trans-Olympics Team and the Hooker Beauty Pageants.

1 Like

How do you identify traitors and opportunists and how do you “clean them out”?

How about the old Witch Methods?

2 Likes

Get rid of them all.
We should all be concerned about this.
The people who are doing this aren’t left or right. They are the controllers. We are the controlled.

3 Likes

Conservatives can spend many hours analyzing this and use it as proof that the government agencies are weaponized against them.
Democrats will say “no new prosecutions…he didn’t find anything” and ignore every bit of it.
And the division continues.

9 Likes

~Narrator’s Voice~

“It didn’t.”

If those that broke the laws are not indicted and prosecuted…NOTHING has changed. NOTHING!

4 Likes

The fbi was born and raisef by one of the most corrupt â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  that walked this earth. Hoover would be proud of his legacy.

3 Likes

I would say the report indicates more how not to do this…namely take every rumor as confirming your bias and ignoring any evidence that shows you are probably looking in the wrong direction. If you keep seeing smoke and no fire, maybe somebody is blowing smoke.
But thanks for asking a serious question and not just saying “no prosecutions, nothing here” as my biases leave me to believe many will.

3 Likes

Does it even cite to any broken laws?

Fidelity! :joy:

1 Like