Frequent boycotter Trump blasts liberals for calling for Home Depot boycott

I’m interested to see who the citizens will listen to. The globalists who want to kill patriotism? Or the Patriot who wants a great America for all Americans.

Will Home Depots sales increase? If they do, I suspect Antifa will be picketing outside and blocking entrances, trying to intimidate customers and to discourage them from returning.

You’ve told me nothing. Why does Home Depot deserve a boycott?

I could dig into it i guess but it doesn’t sound that important to do so.

Why are they boycotting Paul? I’m getting nothing out of middle.

Dude, don’t play dumb. A bunch of people don’t want Trump to continue skyrocketing our debt, separating Christian families at the border and alienating our allies while being childish. The CEO of home depot wants him to continue to do those things. And is giving him gobs of money to do it.

So decent people will try to boycott home depot. But don’t worry your pretty little head, it won’t work.

This administration will still sky rocket the debt, separate Christian kids from their parents and be childish on a daily basis.

Well was that so hard? All i wanted was an explanation. Thanks.

Are you a fiscal conservative, do you attend church and do you believe in adults acting in a mature manner?

Did you use to make fun of people on social media?

Did you read the article? Marcus is the retired founder of Home Depot, not the CEO. The CEO is named Craig Menear. Decent people aren’t very bright, are they?
They aren’t very decent either since they apparently want to put thousands of people out of work to get revenge on someone who doesn’t even work there any more, though he probably (I guess) still owns significant stock.

1 Like

Boycotting hd is dumb. The founder of hd who is donating all the money to trump retired 15 years ago and doesn’t have anything to do with the company now

None of the boycotts ever work. But you can be sure that this guy has tons of home depot stock.

Remember the target boycott that was going to put them out of business?

I looked to see how much stock he owned and couldn’t find the data. He’s not among their 20 largest shareholders

I remember the failed Chik Fil A boycott.

Quite an economic boom for them!

It’s the way the globalist cut off funding going to patriot voices. They did the same to Hannity and Laura Ingraham as well. They put pressure on the businesses advertising during their shows to pull their ads so that Fox would be pressured to dump these anchors and so remove their patriot voices from the airwaves. Wherever patriots are gaining financial support, the globalists want to cut that funding off.

Home Depot financially supports the patriot voice of Trump. If they can financially hobble Home Depot, they believe they will financially hinder Trump, and they hope also to send a message to other patriot businesses, scaring them away from also financially and publicly supporting Trump and patriotism.

If the patriot voices’ finances are cut off, and the globalists have the public square to themselves, they believe the masses will sheepishly swallow their liberal cool-aid and mindlessly vote for Democrats, giving them back control of the country so they can hand control over to increasing global cabal control.

Both sides like to play this game. Personally, I have ATT and if I quit it will be because of their prices, shop at Target, occasionally eat at chick filet because the kids like it, and shop at Home Depot among others. I am however refusing to go to an NFL game…but then I have never been to one in my life anyway so that one is easy.

I’m going to go into Home Depot today and just buy something…anything…maybe everything? :sunglasses:

It’s been 5 hours now and we have safely avoided talking about Trump’s blatant hypocrisy concerning boycotts.

Not to mention glossing over his attempts at picking winners and losers. That used to be a thing too.

2 Likes

Great post! :+1:The absolute facts.

I don’t care much for globalists myself.

I have done the same. It’s amazing how well my local store treats me, they take care of me and go out of their way to answer my questions and help. If I have to pay a small amount more its more than worth it. Plus, they really try to sell American made stuff.

My front door lock wasn’t working anymore and I thought I would have to replace all the locks and replace all my keys. But my hardware store took my key and made a front door lock using my key as a guide. Try doing that at Home Depot.

1 Like

For me, I am going to avoid Home Depot because I think supporting Trump monetarily hurts the country. And if this guy is giving millions to the Trump campaign he is part of the problem. Granted there are folks who work there who didn’t give Trump a dime, but whenever I go there I don’t see them. I don’t see anyone. Just the cashiers.

I also wouldn’t buy a MyPillow for the same reason, that guy is a huge RNC supporter and I want them to lose. Why support a business that goes against my self interest? Doesn’t make sense if there are other options as good if not better. Patronize businesses that you feel good patronizing.

Plus, I hate the way that guy holds those pillows. Its a bit creepy.

No local hardware store? Why not support your neighbors?

1 Like

Yup, I always get much better service at the local hardware store than I have ever gotten at Home Depot. Their product selection isn’t as big, obviously, but if they don’t have something they’ll order it.