Frequent boycotter Trump blasts liberals for calling for Home Depot boycott

In the never ending category of “What if Obama had done that”, we have the president backing a private entity yet again.

And here’s what our level headed and fair president said just last month about another company…

June 3: “I believe that if people stoped using or subscribing to @ATT, they would be forced to make big changes at @CNN, which is dying in the ratings anyway. It is so unfair with such bad, Fake News!”

I think people should admit two things. The first is small government people aren’t really small government people. And the second is Donald Trump has a special kind of magic regarding lying and being hypocritical. He just does it so much that it bombards people and they stop caring.

Two hours.

No small centgov people speaking up.

4 Likes

Small government conservatives are proving to be as big of a myth as fiscal conservatives.

7 Likes

Hell, maybe they’ve been conning us all along.

I’m still a small government conservative.

Then again, that’s why I won’t have anything to do with the Trump Republican party or Trumpism in general. To do so would be hypocritical on my part as a conservative.

4 Likes

I’m your unicorn then…but then I left the GOP long ago, so…

1 Like

I’ve been boycotting Home Depot in favor of my local hardware store for years now, and it’s working out great.

1 Like

They left out the time he called for a boycott of Italy, because Amanda Knox.

The only reason I never go to Home Depot is because there are two Lowe’s more conveniently located to me. But I’m afraid if I need something and Home Depot has it and Lowe’s doesn’t I’m heading to Home Depot.

What’s funny about this, is that Mr. Home Depot has pledged millions of $$$ to the future Trump campaign.

Always looking out for Number One!

Pathetic.

He is the ultimate snowflake. In a league of his own

1 Like

Why does the left want a boycott?

I don’t go to home depot for two reasons.

1. They are clear on the opposite side of town.
  2. Menards is better.

I don’t have any issue with the Depot nor that their founder donated money to Trump.

Since there is no entity “the left” that’s an impossible question to answer.

Is there a simple answer as to why a boycott?

Some people may be disturbed that the current administration is separating Christian families at the border. Others may recognize that he’s the biggest lying president we’ve ever had. Even more people may be tired of his constant childishness and sticking his nose in private business.

Or it could be that is recognize that he’s a conman enriching himself from being a politician.

Which has what to do with Home Depot? :thinking:

Are you a small government conservative? Do you attend church on Sundays? Are you for government fiscal responsibility?

Why is it so hard to just say why a boycott of Home Depot?

I am simply asking.

I’m telling you.