Freedom of the Press?

Not honestly investigated? The R’s did all the work and came up empty. Who would you want to investigate her? Sherlock Holmes?

If he is one of the many who lied and accused Americas President of colluding with the Russians I don’t care, he deserves what ever he has coming to him, if he didn’t and is a true journalist I would have to say my prayers are with you.

That is truly an impressive case of denial.

You do realize Hillary is still under investigation for her use of a private server thanks to Judicial Watch?

There is a war on journalism you know.

They used his name right?

Seriously though. Didn’t James Rosen have a similar thing happen under Obama? So is the media the enemy of both Republicans AND Democrats.

Or was this something more?

Judicial Watch is a piece of garbage. They should have no influence on anything.

The denial isn’t on my end.

Not despicable. CNN chose Trump as their enemy. They chose sides and aligned themselves with the DNC. This ain’t rocket science.

By whom, and by what investigative authority?

And no, not the one in your/the CEC’s imagination.

1 Like

Like with a cloth?

You would prefer no oversight of liberal corruption? None what so ever? I’m shocked! :open_mouth:

Are the libs woke yet?

No, but you support the President running the most corrupt administration ever in US history. You’re making history.

I’m in a really good mood. Do you mind if we do not take stupid personal pot shots tonight? I really don’t want to take a swipe at you. It might make you madderthanheck. Thanks in advance! :+1:

Why did you put what you wrote, into quotation marks?

NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW AND IT IS TO BE APPLIED TO ALL…EQUALLY.

Now…put that into quotation marks and remember well…what I believe?

:rofl:why do you care, they are exposing corruption?

Judicial Watch, Judge wants to know if Hillary used her private server to skirt oversight🤣.

That wasn’t a personal shot and you know it. This admin. is the most corrupt. Convictions, jail sentences, subpoenas, FBI investigations. Need I say more? Reality is now a personal shot?