Freedom of Speech? Equal Rights?

Okay. Start at zero and end at 0:35.

You do not have to provide a glossary of terms. Laugh and move on.

He provided a glossary…unfortunately, it didnt prove what thought it did.

I provided the dictionary definition that showed you were completely wrong. Shall I post it again?

noun

1. military

the act of deciding to attack a particular point, area, or person physically

The targeting of innocent civilians in reprisal for terrorist attacks is as evil.

the targeting of civilian areas

the act of attempting to appeal to a person or group or to influence them in some way

the targeting of young people as potential buyers

the act of directing or aiming something at a particular group of people

Targeting has been the cause of fierce debate among marketing and sales staff.

the targeting of injury prevention strategies

From yet another dictionary.

The last two of course specifically address the issue of “targeting” with reference to politics and policy, the exact context of this discussion.

No, that wasn’t the context of the discussion, but you’ve moved the posts so many times and so far that I can understand how you think it is. Let me redirect you to what was being talked about…

Someone accused Maxine Waters of calling for people to attack Trump and his supporters. I pointed out that that was NOT what she had done. Then I was told that she did indeed tell people to target them, and was told to ask Steve Scalise his feelings on being targeted.

At that point, I simply told that person to ask Gabby Giffords how she felt about Sarah Palin literally targeting her. That is when you jumped in and made the statement that Democrats had been employing those tactics for far longer than Sarah Palin. I then asked you to provide evidence of that, and you gave me a bunk article where the use of the word targeted wasn’t even used in the same context.

That, for the record is where you probably got the idea that this was what the actual point was…wrongly, I might add.

I then asked you to provide evidence that Democrats had ever put out any kind of campaign literature that EVER gave the same imagery that the Palin campaign info did. You didn’t then, nor have you yet provided that evidence…because it doesn’t exist.

So, now that we have recapped what it was we were ACTUALLY talking about, how about you try to address it with something that is actually applicable to the discussion actually being had, not the one you THOUGHT you could win, but didn’t.

I’ll wait.

1 Like

Harrassment is an attack.

Of course it’s the exact context of our entire exchange. Buy a dictionary, use it.

Much of it could be charged as an assault if the police had the stones to do so.

But, yeah, who really knows what they mean, amiright?

1 Like

You’re going to get told soon what they REALLY meant.

I do my talking at the ballot box. They can’t take that away from me.

Did you even bother looking at the dates or what was actually said by Trump and Angle who lost?

My guess is no.

“If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks,” Mr. Trump said, as the crowd began to boo. He quickly added: “Although the Second Amendment people — maybe there is, I don’t know.”

Angle : Well it’s to defend ourselves. And you know, I’m hoping that we’re not getting to Second Amendment remedies. I hope the vote will be the cure for the Harry Reid problems.

Neither was advocating for “2nd Amendment Remedies”.

Poor Democrats, always the innocent victims of Republican villainy.

I’m glad to hear that because it’s not just a one sided thing.