Freedom of Speech? Equal Rights?

Good God man…did you even read the article?

The use of the word targeting was in relation to where the GOP chose to spend money, not in relation to Democrats “targeting” Republicans in the same way Palin “targeted” Democrats.

Thanks for being consistent at being wrong, but not admitting it.

1 Like

What Democrats done during the confirmation is despicable. The paid mob protestors have no right to obstruct congressmen doing their jobs. That bad behavior is on the liberals.

Well, one of us read it.

Given that the Democrats needed to take only twenty seats to capture a … Similarly, it avoided targeting safe Republican districts.

Maybe remove the rose colored glasses? The mob Democrats deserve no power in government.

Are you serious here?

Are you seriously comparing the statement that the Dems werent going to spend money in a district where the Republican was likely to win with the ACTUAL imagery of Democrat districts in the ■■■■■■■ crosshairs of a gun used by Sarah Palin? Seriously?

Man, you are delusional if you think those two things are REMOTELY similar.

1 Like

Yeah and which side is hating on Collins? That kind of vulgar behavior should stopped by the Democrats but as we all see, nothing but crickets.
This is the party that pushed black lives matter. Yelling what do we want? Dead cops.

“Targeting”.

Look you’ve dug yourself so far into a hole here you can’t even see daylight. Just quit.

Oh…my…god.

There is a world of difference between these two things…see if you can spot the difference:

1. The Eagles are targeting a WR in the next draft.

2. The Pentagon is targeting a top ISIS leader in Iraq.

They are the same word and mean COMPLETELY different things.

You should put down your own shovel before you accidently bury yourself with this nonsense.

1 Like

They are no better or worse than some mobs on the right.

Instead of trying to make your monsters less monster than the other sides monsters, how about we all just calling monsters monsters, political bent aside.

Targeting has a very specific meaning and the imagery is clear. You keep whining while the democrats keep using it.

We both know they’ve used it for decades and continue to.

Just quit digging.

Some conservative politian calls for a “Second Amendment solution”, oh, well, that could mean anything.

Obama says “If I had a son he would’ve looked like Travon Martin”, well, that obviously means go out and kill cops.

1 Like

Who exactly is calling for a “2nd Amendment Solution” and who is supporting them?

Right here, Nancy Pelosi…playing the press and the public as fools and admitting it:

How the hell is that proof of Democrats having created the imagery of targeting that we were talking about? That was from this year. Sarah Palins words were from 2008 and 2009.

Do try to keep up.

I don’t think that is a fair statement, nor underneath it all do I belive you do either.

Imagery of targeting. You asked for examples. I gave you one. You replied so fast, I doubt you even watched the video.

Lame attempt at again moving the bar. Democrats have been using it, nobody said they created it and you’ve been given examples that predate SP’s appearance on the national scene by over a decade.

You didnt provide evidence of it being used in even remotely the same way, and you damn well know it. Its okay though…anyone with a drop of common sense knows how foolish you look trying make this out to be what you want it to.

I watched the video. Im gonna ask you to direct me to the time in the video where there is a mention of targeting anything, or that which you perceive as something that brings about that kind of imagery.

Thanks in advance.

You’ve been wrong from the start just quit. I shouldn’t have to provide a glossary of terms when I’m using common definitions of commonly used words.

Give it up.