Freedom Exemplified

Why not?

Who was harmed?

Any worse than jumping? Cutting her wrists?

She could have killed someone, she probably damaged public and private property, and she killed her dog. Three strikes.

It was her dog.

1 Like

So what?

Any worse than a homosexual pride parade?

3 Likes

Is it a crime?

Iā€™ve already cited three crimes she committed, though Iā€™m just guessing about the property damage.

Subtle.

Killing the dog? I know an old lady who put her dog to sleep this week, think theyā€™ll come for her?

1 Like

You should read it.

I have, and itā€™s trash thatā€™s been roundly discredited for two plus decades.

Still: so subtle.

Why do some libs feel the need to control other at every single aspect of their livesā€¦even in their deaths.

I really want to know reason behind that wanting to control? What part about their lives that is missing?

1 Like

NYC has laws against unjustifiably killing your pet.

https://www.animallaw.info/statute/ny-cruelty-consolidated-cruelty-statutes

For all we know the dog was dyingā€¦and dog was only thing she felt living for.

2 Likes

Are you really wondering why ā€œlibsā€ donā€™t want people jumping off tall buildings in crowded cities?

1 Like

Are conservatives coming around to assisted suicide?

Is this one of those because a lib is against it, I must be for it things? Or are you seriously in support of people offing themselves in front of kids?

Noā€¦Iā€™m wondering why the need to control every aspects of another person life.

Growing up with 3 brothers before my dad died he use to say worry about yourself.

I now say to all libs. Worry about yourself.

So why the need to controlā€¦help me understand that concept. What is missing in libs life for that need?

3 Likes

Iā€™ve always believed it is non of my ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  business.

Any more questions?

1 Like