Freedom Exemplified

A 60-year-old woman jumped from the roof of her luxury Midtown building while holding her tiny lap dog Friday afternoon, leaving both dead, according to police and law enforcement sources.

The unidentified Manhattan woman had just finished her last meal on top of the 46-story apartment complex where she lived — The Victory at 561 10th Ave. near 41st Street in Hell’s Kitchen — when she leaped with her little pooch, a rescue dog, just before 1 p.m., police and sources said.

The quotes from witnesses were stupid (Bell Curve?) and the article not very well written.

I’m glad she didn’t land on anybody.

Good for her, I hope she had a good life.

Huh? Seems unlikely since she killed herself. And she should have found a way to do it without endangering others, and she shouldn’t have killed her dog. Not sure what you’re celebrating here.

3 Likes

I would have been surprised if you understood.

So explain yourself.

1 Like

The market should be free to provide safer and more private options than this.

2 Likes

Is there a right to end one’s own life at the time and manner of one’s own choosing?

Does the state have the authority to interfere and even institutionalize us “for our own protection”?

If so, from where does this authority arise?

People should have the right to end their lives, but not the way this person did it.

It shouldn’t.

So now you want to dictate how one should die?

2 Likes

She put others lives in danger…

Do it anyway you want, as long as it doesn’t endanger anyone else. That doesn’t seem reasonable to you?

3 Likes

So you’d be fine with her shooting herself in the head on a public sidewalk next to a family picnic with little kids present?

Is that the right you are fighting for?

2 Likes

She did it her way…and how do you know she made sure now one was around and calculated in her head timing of her landing/impact?

Jumping onto a public street should be illegal for obvious reasons. And she killed her dog. If she had lived she should have been charged with two crimes.

Then arrest her.

I understand libs would love em to use a gun so they can add that statistics to push for gun control.

You’d be fine with you g children witnessing this?

I witnessed worst things as a kid.

She’s dead.

That’s a dishonest argument often used by the left, I agree. And yet it doesn’t change the fact that what this person did was wrong.

So…

We could augur it was wrong yes. But the fact remain she did it her way did she not?

Ok,we will put you down for A-Ok with someone blowing their brains out in front of your young children.

Seems a little twisted to me but you do you.

2 Likes

I don’t get a say in that matter…and neither do YOU.

1 Like

Yes, she did it her way, just like a lot of criminals do.