Free Sgt. Daniel Perry

Operating environment - violent riots, looting and burning.

2 Likes

You don’t know the difference?

“Indecipherable non sequitur posed as a question?”

If my Ovaltine decoder ring is working correctly, yes I read American Nations, no I don’t treat it as the sociological gospel with a reverence that rivals the Puritans and the King James Bible.

2 Likes

Between a mob and a group of people.

1 Like

Any day now!

2 Likes

A return to the Constitution?

That last sentence is ridiculous.

1 Like

No, it will take some time, but it will happen

1 Like

Well, I am not predicting it, but like I say, I wouldn’t be surprised.

After all, after their sentence is served, felons should be able to re-enter society, right?

After their sentence is served, are they felons?

1 Like

Shall not be infringed, remember?

tenor

Sounds like he went out looking for a confrontation…that’s not going to help his defense. No different than some yahoo carrying who starts trouble with someone then claims self defense after shooting the guy he started trouble with.

I will take what none of the the things happening in front of the McCloskey’s house for $100 Alex?

All the conservatives favor gun rights and there are five of 'em. They don’t even need Robert’s anymore. You wait and see.

1 Like

Why didn’t you mention Garret Foster was a veteran as well? Maybe because he’s not on “'your side” and you’re not looking for the extra sympathy points? Y’all love to point out how Babbit was a vet, funny how its not important that the victim here is a vet as well.

“There are conflicting accounts as to whether Foster raised the rifle to the driver first”

Yup…now is gonna come down to who pointed at who first…too bad one guy is dead and cant defend himself

Did you answer the question?

Due process for acts committed, remember?

1 Like

In their city. And the mob broke in.

2 Likes

And thus the gist of his defense.

It is legal to carry an ak-47 in Texas. You just can’t point it at persons or people.

Whether he did or not will be for a jury of his peers to decide.

Let’s see what comes out at the trial before assigning guilt or not guilty

And weigh the evidence presented.

That’s the rational and unbiased way to do things.

Allan