Free Sgt. Daniel Perry

On July 25 2020 Perry was working as an uber driver that night when he turned down a street where BLM protesting…as you can imagine they surrounded his vehicle. One of them (Garrett Foster) had AK-47 in which Perry claimed that Foster pointed at him…Perry fired his own weapon killing Foster.

On July 1, Travis County District Attorney José Garza announced that a grand jury has indicted Perry for murder, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, and deadly conduct.

Justified shoot? IMO I believe it was if Foster indeed pointed his rifle at Perry. I also believe this is politically motivated for his indictment.

He tweeted out threats before the incident. He drove into a crowd. I don’t know if he was threatened before shooting or not but that is for the jury to decide.

Garrett Foster was legally carrying his AK-47.

This is exactly the wild west kind of stuff to expect when everyone is carrying guns.

Unless someone happens to be videoing, two legal gun owners got in a shoot out on the streets, and one guy is dead, the other heading to jail and no one will ever know who was right or wrong.

Hooray for guns.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:t3:

Not if he pointed it.

Yeah…I should have expressed that in my open. If he did indeed pointed it it’s justified shoot.

2 Likes

The McClosky’s say hi.

2 Likes

You should probably sit this one out.

5 Likes

What a stupid post.

4 Likes

They were pointing weapons at people.

Luckily they were not shot.

Stop deflecting…they were on their own private property.

1 Like

And the people that they were pointing weapons at were not on their property.

Glad they didn’t get shot.

1 Like

Was Daniel Perry justified in shooting Foster if Foster pointed his rifle at him?

1 Like

Don’t know.

Wasn’t there.

I just find the argument about brandishing worthy of deadly force to be pretty funny give other events.

It’s a stupid post.

You do know.

We are talking about this event.

What is stupid about it?

That I am glad that they weren’t shot?

Because I am.

It would have been senseless violence.

No I get it.

Standards shift though it seems.

If you’re thinking what I’m thinking yes.