Frankly, I don't know what DeSantis is hoping to accomplish with this redistricting insanity

Not even the one probably still investigating Benghazi? Or is this just these gerrymandering committee

The ones in the game, should not be making and enforcing the rules.
Do you support that?

I prefer neutral referees make and enforce the rules, when it come to drawing district lines.

Nothing is perfect…but that is better than what most states have now.

It isn’t the business of those courts to redistrict especially in a partisan woke lib fashion. They need to get back in their lanes or be slapped back into place by the top court if all else fails.

1 Like

Then you have no idea what authoritarianism is. Only a lib would think limiting the power of libs is authoritarianism.

So don’t BS me or anyone else…we know who and what you are.

3 Likes

Is it authoritarian to want to use the power of the government to go after your political opponents?

Yes…but since you libs support using the government then YOU need a taste of your own medicine.

Unless you’re willing to step up to plate…which so far you’re unwilling to do…or any other forum lib.

1 Like

Ah, so you support authoritarianism.

Thanks.

1 Like

Did I say that? You think it should only be one way street. It’s not.

When you’re ready to man up let me know. I’ll even buy you a beer when you do. :wink:

1 Like

Yes you said that.

I actually don’t think it should be a one way street. It shouldn’t happen. I don’t support it but you do.

It’s that simple

Really…you sure have me fooled. :rofl:

There is no such thing as an "independent committee.

3 Likes

I can read

every single seat is gerrymandered to some purpose.

1 Like

there is no such thing as an independent committee, there are only the committees appointed by the partisans who appoint them and call them “independent”.

2 Likes

As in the impeachment of Trump for alleged collusion that was eventually found to be no collusion other than that engaged in by our Fifth Column media and their Yellow Journalists?

JWK

.“Until you realize how easy it is for your mind to be manipulated, you remain the puppet of someone else’s game.” ― Evita Ochel

Obviously you can’t…

So, you want to limit your perceived “enemy” by using the state…hmmm…is that not authoritarianism?

Remember, you are the one that thinks seat belt laws is authoritarianism.

More arrogance clouded by ignorance.

Want to see authoritarianism? See Putin. See Orban.

You are fine with authoritarianism As long as you agree with the actions.

Just like you are fine with schools teaching morals, as long as they are your morals.

1 Like

Wrong.
Do just a bit of research.
I am not claiming it is the perfect solution…

But it is better then pols picking their voters…which is what it is now in many states.

■■■■■■■■■ there’s nothing independent about independent committees. they’re just cover for the partisans who appoint them

2 Likes