Franklin Graham Asks Christians Nationwide to Pray for President Trump June 2

Did Graham demand God damn America?

2 Likes

No, but you are a heathen.

1 Like

I think praying for Trump is a good idea, he needs help.

3 Likes

How did you learn right from wrong??

What does it matter if Trump is a man of God? The only question YOU should care about is whether YOU are a man of God? If you are, what does God say on the matter, regardless of Reverend Graham?

1 Timothy 2:1-4
2 I exhort therefore, first of all, that supplications, prayers, intercessions, thanksgivings, be made for all men; 2 for kings and all that are in high place; that we may lead a tranquil and quiet life in all godliness and gravity. 3 This is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; 4 who would have all men to be saved, and come to the knowledge of the truth.

Let’s say that you consider Trump to be your enemy but you’re a Christian? What should you do?

Matthew 5:43-45 American Standard Version

43 Ye have heard that it was said, Thou shalt love thy neighbor, and hate thine enemy: 44 but I say unto you, Love your enemies, and pray for them that persecute you; 45 that ye may be sons of your Father who is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sendeth rain on the just and the unjust.

I must ask the OP, are you a man of God and if so, what beef do you have with Reverend Graham’s request for prayer for the President?

1 Like

Instinct.

gods love can take care of everyone

not just who the left up and decides is worthy of god’s guidance

1 Like

Germans should have just prayed for Hitler.

3 Likes

So religion isn’t needed to know right from wrong?

I found God my own way. Came to me in the dark.

So to answer your question for some, yes. Without faith there is nothing to keep a man grounded.

1 Like

:rofl: trial and ERROR?

1 Like

Nice. Yeah, they probably should have.
Wait!
Did you just compare Trump to Hitler?

LOL that about sums it up.

of course he did

they cant help themselves

Good thing I don’t flag.

So many jokes…

The left lost any credibility when it comes to saying anything about morality years ago.

It walked out in a blue dress.

1 Like

Yours walked out officially with an orange tan

Orange Man is still in there.