Fox's Cavuto fact checking Trump

He had to resign a few months ago after he compared Sanders winning early primaries to Nazi’s sweeping across France.

Nothing closeted about his political leanings. He was a Democratic staffer, and I think a Carter speech writer. Never a newsman, always a pundit. Blue Dog Dem from Philly.

He just stuck around in front of the camera a few years too long.

I mispoke, not chris matthews, chris wallace

1 Like

ah, i shoulda picked up on that too.

did they interrupt his speech to do it in real time? no

His own correct and truthful opinion.

1 Like

Fact checking is something other peoples are not allowed to safely do period.
Facts matter.
On both sides of Janus.

opinions are merely opinions, they are neither correct nor truthful. But do let the Trump hate cloud your reasoning. It’s entertaining.

1 Like

Ben_Natuf, your last sentence got me thinking.

I, as a person who hates Trump, believe I arrived at that from unclouded reasoning. Now does that hatred cloud my reasoning going forward, post baptism experience of hating Donald? Yes, definitely. But the hatred was originally arrived at by honest observation through the filter of my value system.

That’s what I love about FOX. They have plenty of never Trumpers. Cavuto, Wallace, Napolitano etc. Fair and balanced. How many pro Trumpers does CNN have?

Which he supported with fact!

Haaaaa. We can’t have value systems that allow us to think trump is anything but great. Any value system that allows you to disavow trump is morally bankrupt. Haven’t we learned anything?

Fact checking is just a sub-set of Presidential Harassment.

Tell that to CNN. :roll_eyes:

Fact checking is subject to the bias of the “fact checker.” Everything has been ruined by politics. Including fact checking. :man_shrugging:

And that is what you focused on…OK? :wink:

Trusted by whom and what percentage trust Fox News?

Hasn’t Fox News dropped the “fair and balanced”?

Numbers are not opinions. Concerning the stock market, he indicated it nearly tripled under Obama’s time in office. True or false? Or I’ll throw you a bone… how would you construe that as an opinion?

He also said unemployment fell from around 10% to 4.7%. True or false? How could a numerator over a denominator be considered an opinion?

Real unemployment was 40%

There is nothing strange about it if you actually watched Fox News you would know there is a conga line of leftist liberal clowns on the network from anchors like Neil and Juan to paid liberal contributors, so you can see the Trump deranged blather their truths pawned off as facts every single day on Fox News. :roll_eyes:

1 Like