Fox's Cavuto fact checking Trump

Now THAT was funny!

Oof!!!

The look on trump’s face…Let’s go!
:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

CNN has factchecked Biden.

Here’s a look at several incorrect and misleading claims Biden has made during these events and interviews over the past several weeks.

1 Like

Even his sycophants are getting tired of this loathsome man.

This is why Trump is down to liking only OANN and RT.

Damn - good on Fox news for letting their people check Trump on his “misrepresentations.” He went from orange to deep purple when Wallace cut him short! :rofl:

Speaking of RT.

https://t.co/VHXIJWI53y?amp=1

2 Likes

Oh.

Who would have guessed?

I’m shocked.

He was so deep purple you could see the smoke on the flop sweat.

Well…they all should be fact checking his lying punk ass and do something his sheeple supporters don’t do…hold him accountable for his nonsense.

“Yeah, that never happened Mr. President.”

wee hands begin waving frantically

1 Like

Ever notice that his followers are the first to both use the words “sheople” in regard to others and “annointed” in regard to him?

■■■■■■■ hilarious.

1 Like

Clowns project that nonsense all the time while taking whatever comes out of his lying ass mouth as gospel.

And you just know Trump will keep repeating that lie…and his base will eat it up.

1 Like

Oh my god I have to watch that interview. What a ■■■■■■■ child.

Priceless

They’ve always told both sides to the story but more heavily swayed to the conservative side, depending on who was giving the news. Shep Smith was very liberal. Brett Baier is another very neutral reporter.

there was no lie in the statements of the President. He gave his opinion and Cavuto interrupted it to interject his own.

Chris Wallace is a closet liberal. He reminds me more of Russert (later in his career) every day. Ask a Republican a tough question and then challenge the answer you get. Ask a Democrat a tough question and let whatever answer they give stand (even when its obvious ■■■■■■■■■

1 Like

LETS GO! - As Karen looks for the manager