FoxNews rails against vaccine passports while implementing one…

Of the CDC?

No, I’m afraid that this is the very definition of “deciding for”.

Imagine that…CDC trying to prevent spread of disease.

Imagine following the Constitution.

what law is broken here?

Mmmmmmm.

Choice.

VOLUNTARY.

Even more, not imposed by government.

And if I worked for FOX and didn’t like it, I could move to a different employer. (Another choice.) Heck, some Amazon employees have left because they didn’t like some of the conservative-leaning books Amazon offers.

Choice!!

Same here.

Choice!

I would also show it to get on an airplane if required, or enter some facility I want to enter, etc.

I’m just not as wrapped up in the angst over this that some other people are.

In this case, I don’t get it either.

The cruise lines want to do this, whether or not CDC requires it. (I can see DeSantis opposing the CDC requirement though.) If the cruise lines want to do it, it’s totally their prerogative.

1 Like

We have no control.

Over you being wrong? No, but I won’t quit you.

1 Like

You’re okay with government telling private business who can they take as customers as long as one of your pet issues is involved.

I mean just explain to me how you think businesses should be able to refuse you service if you’re black or gay but not if you’re unvaccinated.

Your strawman is coming unthatched.

My pet issues?

In spite of what I said in a previous post, it’s important to note that DeSantis is opposing the CDC dictate, not the cruise lines’ decision.

Libs have changed your statement into being an opposition to the cruise lines, which is a typical lib tactic. And I fell for it.

1 Like

It’s not a strawman. You oppose public accommodation laws and think businesses should be able to refuse service based on race or sexual orientation or gender or whatever. You’ve been saying it for a decade. You were saying it recently.

But you think businesses should be forced by government to cater to the unvaccinated. How can you even square those two views.

1 Like

Do you think the cruise lines would do it without the CDC dictate.

I think they would.

It’s about the CDC.

No, he’s opposing the cruise lines decisions, as well.

That’s why the cruise lines are suing him.

DeSantis’ law doesn’t nullify the CDC requirements - it prohibits private companies from requiring proof of vaccination.

No, you were right the first time. Now you’re falling for it.

Do I?

There it is…

Where does anything stop the cruise line from enacting its own restrictions?