FoxNews rails against vaccine passports while implementing one…

That’s not true.

The CDC issued guidance. The cruise lines sought to follow it.

What did that GOP gov. say? It’s time to start blaming the unvaccinated people…

You don’t have a right to a cruise with Carnival. You don’t have a right to a flight with United. If they want their slippery slope to be a request you wear clothes at the buffet, shoes on the plane, and be vaccinated thats fine, you don’t have to purchase from them.

We have accepted vaccine mandates in the past…plus all kinds of other restrictions (ID for domestic travel, passports for foreign travel, security screenings, etc).

Suddenly a new vaccine mandate for a virus that’s still circulating because of unvaccinated people is utterly an assault on personal freedom.

:roll_eyes:

That’s not true. They issued a mandate and it got shot down in court.

3 Likes

I think they are illegal in TN as well.

It is true actually. I know it doesn’t fit the narrative.

Do you support Desantis telling private businesses that they can’t protect their customers?

I personally believe letting business require it if they want. Let the free market decide. The ones that do will quickly back off after their sales fall.

If they want to. The CDC shouldn’t be twisting their arm off to make sure they “decide” right though.

The CDC doesn’t have any authority to force them IMO.

Court seems to agree.

So you are against the law that Florida just passed barring private businesses from limiting customers based on whether they are vaccinated or not. Is that correct?

Cruise lines are currently suing Florida for this law.

WW

But the cruise lines now want to decide. They are suing Desantis.

So of course you are rooting for the cruise lines now, right?

1 Like

Agree

Yes I was against it. I think it was one of his few mistakes during this. I think the law should have been local governments can not mandate it for businesses.

1 Like

Thank you for being consistent.

:slight_smile:

WW

On what basis would their sales fall? One would have thought there would be a marked increase because their customers would feel much safer knowing that their fellow passengers were vaccinated also.