Fox Op-Ed: How Long Will I Be Allowed to Remain a Christian?

I was just reading an article about the same people who cry religious persecution in the US used to denounce actual religious persecution in Russia but now keep silent as it goes on.

Good on ya.

People who scream the loudest about religious persecution tend to be people who enjoyed a position to use religion to oppress others. Now that they can not use the law to restrict others and can not discriminate in the public square they are persecuted.

Religious people tend to be the greatest threat to religious freedoms. Using the governments of their respective countries to oppress others.

1 Like

Seeing as many Christians have put their heads in the sand to vote for and support Trump they can claim to be underground already.

2 Likes

Which of his policy changes are leading the country in the wrong direction?

When we start getting dipped in wax and lit on fire again, get back to me.

Good thing Chrisrians elected Donald Trump to voice their platform

1 Like

If you have to ask…

What’s even worse is there is a movie being produced stating that God wanted Donald Trump to be elected and he informed the “fireman prophet” of this. Despite the fact this “prophet” hits all the check boxes of a false prophet, Christians are going to lap this nonsense up.

1 Like

Donald Trump has been an excellent instrument of God’s will. Thank Jesus that Donald Trump is making Christianity great again.

I just looked up this “fireman prophet”.

That’s some bonkers ■■■■■

We have people saying it all the time. I still do and i am an atheist.

Sounds like he is trying to create another “triumph of the will” and failing spectacularly.

But, but, but, how could you before Donald Trump was elected? Weren’t you just cowering in fear that you might be mistakenly identified as one of those Christian types and then herded off to a death camp?

What’s the movie?

I got my atheist privelege man. Its cool :3

The Trump Prophecy. Which is pretty similar in title to the book this man is trying to sell.

I am curious as to how they will address the fact that the first sign and prophecy were wrong - he prophesied that Donald Trump would be elected in 2012.

Hmm. I wonder if the movie maker and those who believe that were the same people making fun of “messiah” Obama. I cant think of any reason why God would send the Don lol

I legit can’t wait to see this movie.

1 Like

The sequel to Dinesh D’Souza. :grin: