Fox Op-Ed: How Long Will I Be Allowed to Remain a Christian?

One of my most often uttered prayers is “Thank you Lord for placing me in the USA where I can practice my faith every day without objection for anybody.”

I feel so blessed to be here in a country where i have a choice of what Church i want to attend and i can stand on a corner and praise God at the top of my lungs if I choose to do so.

I believe the persecution talk is politically driven and has nothing to do with spiritual matters at all. In my view anyway my friend

1 Like

Not a clue what you mean.

So it isn’t true in your view that i practice my faith without objection from others, or that my beliefs are respected by everybody. Well maybe everyone except you, maybe I should have added that part.

1 Like

Can anybody tell me how to quote a post that includes the quoted post text in it?

I have never used a forum like this

One way is to highlight the portion you want copied, then Ctrl-C. Then hit “reply”. Or you could hit “reply” and then hit the quote bubble to the left of the Bold (B) button.

Except their not.

oh but they are.

I posted the proof right here earlier and linked it below… from the medical science community. Just pretend it is data linking carbon dioxide to global warming. Libs would call it irrefutable proof by a body of reputable scientists.

You cannot take religious freedom for granted. This world is not heaven or a pure land. True religion is always under assault.

There are evil forces, always functioning in such a way as to rob you of enlightenment and salvation.

When driving a car, take you eye off the road and you crash. It is the same with the safety of a nation or religious freedom.

In the USA there are forces at work trying to rid the country of religion altogether. In the world, there are evil beliefs wishing to enslave you.

What is most pathetic is the mentality that all is well and nothing is trying to enslave you.

1 Like

I disagree that Christianity is under attack here in the states. We’re not being persecuted, hell we in the states have no idea what persecution is. We’re fine compared to other countries well

However…what’s wrong with a little persecution? If you’ve been keeping up on your word then you should know it’s going to happen. If your spirit is ready then you should be fully equipped, fully prepared with the whole Armour for it. If not, then yes. You should be scared. Right now…we’re fine. relax!

I’ve seen this scare tactic for almost 60 years and I’m still going to church.

I’m still free to practice religion, buy guns, fish, say what I want, tweet, drive a humvee and watch the NBA.

There is a difference between contentment and complacency.

Scripture has alot to say about this.

Sometimes I feel like everyone here needs to go live under a real repressive government just to see how spoiled we are. It would completely change our conversations.

You could get your way if people are complacent enough.

See what I mean. ^

People don’t know how spoiled we are. Maybe required service in the Peace Corps would fix it.

Here in America, as long as the author wants.

Not as long as I have my weapons, dogs, and Bible.

March 23, 2020.

Starnes is proof that christians will lie about ANYTHING.

1 Like

I think he is closeted.

Oh yeah, he is a poster child for giving Christian’s a bad reputation.

Interesting…:thinking: