Fox News' Shep Smith: There is no invasion. No one is coming to get you

I put them on. You said “they haven’t done anything illegal.” Yes they have.

Well it is. North America even.

No I did not, you need your reading glasses.

You even fully quoted me…

Sounds like a Mexico problem

doesn’t really matter this is what will happen.

They will show up at the border, be detained by federal agents, housed in tent cities, processed by immigration system, returned to their home countries or allowed to stay.

Yeah you did. They already did something illegal.

No citation yet? Yeah thought so.

Mexico is our closest ally.

What U.S law have they broke.

3rd Combat Comm Group.
Not a full time ■■■■ shoveling job but when setting up and manning a tactical airbase - which we could do in a day - Yes… guns, shovels, dirt, dishes, and ditches. And THEN we did our day jobs, such as radio maintenance. Call it what you want. Yes … Airmen… as in “Soldiers, Sailors, and Airmen of the Allied Expeditionary Force: You are about to embark upon the Great Crusade, toward which we have …” the famous preinvasion speech by eisenhower.

Our President is.

One of the sources briefed on the Thursday Oval Office meeting with lawmakers confirmed Trump asked, “Why do we want all these people from ■■■■■■■■■ countries’ coming here?”

A person familiar with the meeting said Illinois Democratic Sen. Dick Durbin and South Carolina GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham brought a plan to Trump that involved cutting the visa lottery in half and, at the behest of the Congressional Black Caucus, the rest would go to underrepresented countries in Africa and Temporary Protective Status nations, including Haiti. The person said the language was salty on both sides.

Why must you hurt me.

Of course it matters, they are scofflaws, sin verguenzas.

They must be stopped.

Where was all this wailing when Obama sent troops?

Canada is equally as close

Except for. you know, Trump, who is trying to cut down on legal immigration.

who appears to have attempted mass murders in the name of Trump.

shep is new way of saying moron

uh. they’re paying for our wall. duh.

that doesn’t really sound like an invasion as Sean Hannity has spoken about.