Fox News poll: Trump disapproval rises to near record

You didn’t see the poll that @GrandWazoo posted?

Democrats are influanced by Putin and his commies, why else would they use the unverified Steele dossier created by Putins Russians to lie to the fisa court.

After the support that Trump has shown for Putin you are really going to try that line.
Laughable.

Any news on that FISA document release?

1 Like

The Uranium one investigation will show who favored Putin.

Supposedly after Coats leaves and that’s today, so maybe today.

1 Like

Cool, I can’t wait!

Well you just keep on beating that dead horse. Just like the other “investigations” that you say will be successful. We shall see who gets the last laugh. Film at eleven.

You sound like every girl whose boyfriend regularly beats her and cheats on her.

1 Like

The dead horse was Muellers investigation and we all knew it!

Would that be the report that you didn’t read?

No, I don’t have to but if the alternative is worse, I will.

It’s almost like you elected a piece of ■■■■ human being.

1 Like

It does? They are staying with them because someone will force an even worse boyfriend on them if they leave? Never heard of that happening.

Trump talked about crowd size… in the hospital… where people were near death due to a domestic terrorist attack.

If you are ok with this… then that’s on you.

There are worse things. That has very little if any impact on my daily life. I’ll take boorish behavior over a five percent tax hike any day of the week as one example.

Shouldn’t the equivalent of the RSPCA should be reported for the flogging of the dead horse?

I’ve already told you all he wasn’t my choice and I didn’t vote for him.

Still, better to elect a piece of ■■■■ than the whole pile that is hillary.

its slow but some Trumpers are reluctantly admitting buyers remorse.

Even if you consider the alternative worse, you don’t have to vote fo with one of them.