Fox News poll: Trump disapproval rises to near record

I guess for the msm, trump just doesn’t give good headline, like obama.

Ask bill maher.

Nailed it

Funny thing is - it’s almost like Trump is trying his best to give the media stuff to work with. He practically writes their headlines for them every day.

And that’s just his twitter account and “off - teleprompter” remarks.

He wants to make sure people are always thinking and talking about him and then his supporters cry TDS when they do.

2 Likes

It’s not just Fox News. Here’s some numbers:

Reuters - 43, 53
Rasmussen - 45, 54
Economist - 44, 54
Politico - 42, 54
The Hill - 45, 55
Harris - 45, 55
Investers - 40, 56

Foxie has him at 43, 56.

The people at Fox better stay here for the rest of the week, Daddy will not be happy and lash out at them.

Anyway, Realclear has him at 43% with a pathetic 54% disapprove.

There’s a reason why I have him at 45-50% of being re-elected: He’s the most disliked President in modern history, beating out Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter.

3 Likes

Trickledown disappointment takes a while.

1 Like

Sure liberals run crappy canidates who most likely wont win. This election cycle is far from over and we have yet to witness how low liberals will sink.

But asked to choose one or the other, voters would rather live in a country where gun ownership is legal than one where guns are banned.

This is why DonnieT prefers Oann now, whatever that is.

Because they say what he wants to hear

One America News Network. It falls somewhere in between Fox News and Alex Jones.

1 Like

sounds charming

That’s nice, I don’t approve of him myself, doesn’t mean he isn’t going to get my vote though, because odds are, I’ll approve of his opponent even less.

1 Like

You still don’t have to vote for him.

1 Like

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/457481-two-thirds-support-assault-weapons-ban-fox-news-poll

The majority of Americans support a ban on assault weapons in the wake of two recent mass shootings that killed a total of 31 people, a new found.

Two-thirds of Americans favor a ban on assault rifles and semi-automatic weapons as a measure to reduce gun violence, according to a poll released Wednesday. It is a 7-point increase from when the question was asked in March 2018.

This is what the Democrats are proposing. Of course many folks on the right will paint it as Democrats want to ban all weapons. And that just isn’t the case.

Not when he does and says and tweets stupid ■■■■■
And there sure is a lot of that lately.

I would have hoped that we’ve witnessed how low Trump will sink, but he seems to reach a new low-water mark daily.

Party first

I’m sure he took a dip by suggesting he’s open to increased back ground checks. They do nothing but bother regular people.