Fox News Military Guest: Torture Is Good, ‘It Worked on John McCain’

I’m saying it is a derogatory and demeaning attack on the man. Implying that he sang like a bird, which assumes he gave up intelligence that hurt others. You know it. I know it. Don’t be obtuse.

You are projecting an interpretation. McCain’s song, as dubbed by Vets was, McCain’s Tokyo Rose recording. Google it. It’s a fact.

Stop projecting and stick to what actually has been stated.

JWK

So…if that is your definition of “worked”…that’s what you want our torturers to do to their victims…make them put out propaganda recordings?

torture is known to work.

That is why we changed the military Code of Conduct a few decades ago.

There are two different issues here. In the campaign for president, criticism from the other side is expected. But the support he’s getting from both sides now is something called caring. It might be something a few Republicans need to learn.

So, you finally admit the General was stating a fact while on FoxNews when he said “It [torture] worked on John [McCain]. That’s why they call him ‘Songbird John’” And the song has been dubbed by vets, “McCain’s Tokyo Rose recording”.

Now, that we have cleared that up, the question is, why did FoxNews decide to ban McInerney for stating a fact? I believe the reason is FoxNews has caved into our politically correct crowd and their blather ___ an example of which is you last comment quoted above.

JWK

They are not “liberal leaders”. They are conniving Marxists leaders who use the cloak of government force to keep themselves in power by stealing and then redistributing the wealth which wage earners, business and investors have worked to create

Actually…are YOU admitting that the goal of a successful torture is to get someone to make a propaganda recording? That’s it?

I have not admitted what you claim. I made a factual statement that tortured work on McCain to the degree that he caved in to torture and produced a propaganda recording which the Viet Cong used for propaganda purposes. And Vets dubbed that recording as John McCain’s “Tokyo Rose recording” and they nicknamed him “songbird”. These are irrefutable facts.

So, we return to the question: Why did FoxNews decide to ban McInerney for stating a fact? I believe the reason is FoxNews has caved into our politically correct crowd.

JWK

Without a Fifth Column Media, Yellow Journalism, Hollywood, and a corrupted FBI, Loretta Lynch, Hillary Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama, would be making license tags in a federal penitentiary

Are you pretending that you wrote that? If not, cite where you got it from. (Wiki btw)

So…we are totally clear that to you…successful torture in not order to get important information…it’s to develop propaganda.

Torture is successful when those administering the torture get what they want. And as applied to McCain, we know he caved in to torture and made a propaganda recording for the Viet Cong. In that case, the use of torture was successful. Even McCain admitted on various mainstream media outlets he cave in and regretted it.

See What John McCain Went Through as a POW

McCain says his torture began in August of 1968. “For the next four days, I was beaten every two or three hours by different guards. My left arm was broken again and my ribs were cracked,” he said according to U.S. News. The North Vietnamese wanted a confession for crimes committed against the North Vietnamese people. After holding out for four days, McCain, at the point of suicide, agreed to write a confession. Looking back on his decision, McCain reflected “I felt just terrible about it… Every man has his breaking point. I had reached mine,” he said, according to the report.

Also see Is McCain’s War Record Fair Game?

McCain has written repeatedly of his service, including a long 1973 magazine article and in his memoir, Faith of My Fathers. A Navy aviator from a military family, he was shot down on his 23rd sortie over Vietnam on October 26, 1967. His mission was to bomb a power plant in the North Vietnamese capital. Already suffering from broken limbs, he was beaten by a crowd before being taken to a POW camp. After being tortured there, he participated in some Vietnamese propaganda efforts.

"I had learned what we all learned over there: Every man has his breaking point. I had reached mine," he later wrote.

The facts are what they are. McCain broke under torture and participated in some Vietnamese propaganda efforts.

JWK

That confirms what I said before. You are on record supporting “successful” torture being to create propaganda. It has nothing to do with extracting useful information.