Fox News continues to betray Trump

Who cares? I’ve been assured that trump only ran in 2016 so he could start his own network.

Did someone lie??

2 Likes

There are sometimes when I can’t tell if some folks here actually believe this crap or you are just being facetious. For those who honestly feel like this I do feel sorry for them. Watching and reading only news that supports your political view is dangerious for this country.

1 Like

Thank you!

Your judicial expertise is based on what Law School/training?

Somewhere along the line the Republican party bought the line that only Donald Trump could beat Hillary which is odd to consider if she was truly such the train wreck that the Republicans made her out to be.

It was a joke then, it’s a joke now. Maybe that that was the point all along.

GOP 2020 - We Were Just Joking :clown_face:

FOX has several anti-Trumpers.
Judge Napolitano, Tucker Carlson, Shep Smith and Neil Cavuto come to mind.

Tucker and Nap, LOL.

Yeah. Wow.

Someone on Fox News offers their opinion and suddenly they are anti-Trump? Honest assessment based on experience is not acceptable to some if it is not in step with the party line. At sometime in the future I believe that the CEC will have no choice then to realize that their support of this con man is not sustainable.

trump university school of law

Tucker Carlson is anti-Trump? :rofl:

2 Likes

Should have hired him instead of Mueller.

Does not matter that his take on this is completely wrong. You can’t obstruct stupid.

:hear_no_evil:

Check this out…

1 Like

Prosecutors working for Special Counsel Robert Mueller concluded last year that they had sufficient evidence to seek criminal charges against President Donald Trump for obstruction of justice over the president’s alleged pressuring of then FBI Director James Comey in February 2017 to shut down an FBI investigation of the president’s then national security adviser, Michael Flynn.

Privately, the two prosecutors, who were then employed in the special counsel’s office, told other Justice Department officials that had it not been for the unique nature of the case—the investigation of a sitting president of the United States, and one who tried to use the powers of his office to thwart and even close down the special counsel’s investigation—they would have advocated that he face federal criminal charges.

If Congress won’t act then effectively that makes the president above the law.

2 Likes

I didn’t say it was unacceptable. If you need to make stuff up, that’s a red flag that you have no argument and just want to post.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson said this week that he believes President Donald Trump is “not capable” of achieving his campaign promises, a stinging assessment from a conservative pundit who is better known for defending the president than criticizing him.

“I don’t think he’s capable,” Carlson told Die Weltwoche, a German-language paper, in an interview published Tuesday. “I don’t think he’s capable of sustained focus. I don’t think he understands the system.”

So one comment over rules years of fawning? Your own link says Carlson has been one of Trump’s most vocal supporters, but alrighty then…

3 Likes

I didn’t say that you did. My complete comment was: **

Honest assessment based on experience is not acceptable to some if it is not in step with the party line.

If you are not “some” then that is fine.