Fox News and Media Bias

Elections have consequences.

I assume then that you view the lack of an equal number of R’s and D’s on the Supreme Court as one-sided. Show me all the posts where you complained about that.

1 Like

Five times he graveled her down.

She had her say at the post hearing press conference.

We are exposing the “resistance” and bias while Schiff is making little progress the inquiry.

FOX is run by management smart enough to see the big picture and cover the story accordingly.

:mega:

Ahhhhh……thanks for the honesty. So yes, it was one sided like I’ve stated all along. Are the rest of you libs listening?

The conclusion is that Fox is serving as an arm of the Republican Congressional campaign, not as a news outlet.

So why can’t you be honest? When I said it was one sided, you should have honestly said…tough feces Smyrna…elections have consequences. Instead…like I’ve pointed out to you many times…you’re a denier.

It’s amazing that, instead of doing things like:

-Paying attention in 6th grade civics
-Spending a few minutes learning how Congress works by reading the internet
-Watching prior congressional hearings to see how committee hearings worked

have all been thrown out in favor of Fox style questions like "

That’s like when Gretchen Carlson, formerly of Fox and Friends, famously Googled “double dip recession” because the nation had no idea what a double dip recession was, and under Obama, we were probably going to get one.

The way that congressional houses seat committees is no secret. It wasn’t a secret when Boehner formed the Benghazi Select Committee either.

Oh my, gaveled her down five times. So Adam Schiff continued to enforce the rules despite Nunes and Stefaniak continuing to generate publicity with their stunt.

The next time a cop pulls you over for speeding, tell him he’s full of it five times… and if he doesn’t let you go on the fourth try then we can all complain about the cop was biased against conservatives!

Your distortion is my perspective of the glass being half full.

Are you admitting FOX does news better than any other outlet?

The ratings say so.

:newspaper_roll:

No ■■■■ Sherlock…just as every other news outlet is perpetuating the D agenda. News is history but political propaganda is rampant. That’s why I label so many here sheople. They just bleet out what they’ve been fed.

Personal attack toward honored guests aside, whether the committee has equal numbers is irrelevant.

The rules for these types of hearings are not a secret, and the Rs had their time to question Yavanovitch.

At the moment of this confrontation, only the ranking minority member and minority counsel were allotted time. And they were given their full time.

Sorry I did not conform to Smyna’s rules of etiquette. Of course, you rules allow to call me dishonest and then call me a name – “denier” that I have no idea what you are talking about.

But as to discussing the issue at hand – why FOX is running a dishonest version of a two day old story – well that is something you are not talking about.

Let the name calling commence!

2 Likes

You conveniently ignored Schiff’s comments from last night.

FOX did not and more viewers like that than any other.

No, the ratings say a lot of old people watch Fox, not that they “do news better.”

Fox barely does “news” in the first place. The vast majority of their daily schedule is opinion programming.

Do you deny…how many times you’ve denied something…that later denied your denial? If the shoe fits…

Generalities without examples in support of your argument. But when I document a clear example of bias at Fox you refuse to address it and start name calling – “sheeple”.

Should I conclude that all you have is name calling. What was that word in the Fox headline that began with “bull”. Go back and refresh your memory.

He gaveled her down because she continued trying to speak out of turn.

If a baseball manager continues to get mouthy about a call an umpire made, the umpire is perfectly justified in tossing his ass out of the game.

It’s amazing to see people who say “what Trump did was technically legal, so it is OK” in various situations, but when Schiff technically forces the rules to be followed using his authority as head of a committee, his actions are not OK according to those same people, even though he was just enforcing the rules.

1 Like

If you are not a D when young you have no heart.

If you are not a R when old, you have no smarts.

There is no quote from Adam Schiff last night in the Fox article that I cited.

1 Like

IMO, its not the job of news outlets to inform, not entertain.

1 Like

Alexander Hamilton once said “The masses are asses.” It still holds true in many respects.