Fox deceptive on Eagles

Baghdad Bob was more honest than Fox News.

Nope. Turned out to be a #FakeNews story

http://www.newsweek.com/g00/remember-irs-scandal-it-was-fake-news-all-along-681674?i10c.encReferrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8%3D&i10c.ua=1&i10c.dv=14

What on earth are you blabbing on about? That has nothing to do with anything, and is just typical cratic deflection away from President Snowflake.

Why did she apologize?

Because the person at the top always apologies just to smooth things over.

There was no scandal. You were lied to.

Now focus-why are you defending President Snowflake after he rudely decided to dishonor the Super Bowl champions who wanted to come to the WH?

You just want to pretend it didn’t happen.

Only 10 were going to show up. That’s disrespecting the president.

No, it never happened. It’s a lie that lives in your head.

Now focus:
why are you defending President Snowflake after he rudely decided to dishonor the Super Bowl champions who wanted to come to the WH?

it was disrespect by those who chose not to come. Trump decided to punish the ones who wanted to show respect. Why? That was really rude of him.

Trump lying about the Eagles kneeling was disrespectful. He owed it to the 10 who were going to come, and he spat in their faces.

Trump is rude…

Trump doesn’t give a flying ■■■■ about the national anthem, and never has. The whole kneeling flap is just another ploy to keep his clueless base foaming at the mouth.

4 Likes

So, those 10 should show up, meet the President, and get their picture taken. Those 10 could go home, and tell their friends and family it was an honor to meet the President.

When Obama was president many on the right said that he had to earn the respect of those on the right. Seems to me that 10 out of 80 isn’t a very good showing of earning respect. Perhaps if Trump had not called players names and say that they should leave the country he would have gotten a better response.

1 Like

Respect is a one-way street with the Liar-in-Chief. And he’s done nothing to deserve it from sports players.

Understandable. The Pharisees at Fox News and in the White House wouldn’t know what an actual prayer looks like, so I’ll give them a pass.

“Disinviting them from the White House only proves that our President is not a true patriot, but a fragile egomaniac obsessed with crowd size and afraid of the embarrassment of throwing a party to which no one wants to attend.”

Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney

Pretty much nailed it.

Trump hasn’t earned their respect.

1 Like

so they should be forced to attended a photo op?

The amazing part is that this post is the ultimate truth. Trump’s stances are the primary source of complaint for many unlike say the economy. While during the previous administration with the same economy you guys apparently felt you had plenty to complain about. Thank you for this post and thank you for your eye opening honesty.

Got it.
10 chars