Fox deceptive on Eagles

Thanks.

So the Eagles didn’t necessarily kneel during thr anthem, but many.of them planned to skip the WH visit.

Trump canceled to head off the under-attended photo op. Got it.

See, he’s got it right.

FAKE FOX NEWS!!!

Did Donny tweet out an admonishment for FOX NEWS yet?

If not I wonder why?

It’s the other way around - this new story was in support of trump uninviting the eagles.

The real reason is, only 10 eagles want to go tot eh WH to meet with trump.

So it’s right to disrespect the players who were going to come and be honored?

All about the double standard. Its not CNN, so no comment.

They should apologize…

No, but the media would have used it to bash Trump, so that’s why he did it.

He made it worse.

And the media would have been pretty much right in doing so. I know this will mean nothing to you as you’re all-in, but to rational people the fact that a President is so opinionated, divisive, and generally so distasteful that nearly an entire World Champion football team refuses to be honored by him should be a huge red flag. I know Trumpists won’t see it that way. But remember, I used the word “rational” above. Y’all don’t qualify.

They should. But that’s never enough for you to accept from a “Lamestream media outlet.” Apologies aren’t enough with them.

The NFL started it… They went political first. Obama used the IRS to oppress Americans. The FBI to spy on a political campaign. That’s real divisiveness by opinionated thugs. The irrational love it.

So you’re saying President Snowflake needed a safespace? He was going to be triggered by liberal media? Needed some crayons and a coloring book?

Specifically, who are these “thugs” you speak of?

The funny part is this is all you guys have to complain about…lol!

Fox News is the Tokyo Rose of our generation.

No, the NFL didn’t start it-PLAYERS started it, and what they ‘started’ was standing up against law enforcement abuse of power. Trump picked a fight with them, and now he decided to disrespect patriotic American Eagles who wanted to come celebrate their Super Bowl win with the president. #sad. #PresidentSnowflake. #Safespace

Obama didn’t use the IRS to oppress Americans. That #FakeNews story has been debunked. FBI didn’t spy.

Stop lying, cratic. It’s very dishonest of you. You have been given the facts on all of these things, so you know that what you are saying is not true.

Lerner for one…

BS… Yes, they did. High Crime rates in the black community is not caused by cops. They had low crime rates in the past and cops were there…