FOX Business: Texas grocery store gets state's first ammunition vending machine

Texas grocery store gets state’s first ammunition vending machine: ‘Well secured from theft’

American Rounds has ammunition kiosks in Texas, Alabama and Oklahoma

A Canyon Lake, Texas, supermarket has a new vending machine, but rather than selling candy, drinks or potato chips, it dispenses ammunition.

Lowe’s Market on Sattler Road in Canyon Lake was the recent recipient of the first ammunition vending machine in the state.

While recent trends across the U.S. have seen vending machines used to sell sandwiches from places like Subway, marijuana products, candied bacon and even crack pipes, they are now being used to sell ammunition. . . .

What took them so long?

9 Likes

Let freedom ring!

5 Likes

giphy

6 Likes

They need these machines in Los Angeles, Chicago, and Seattle - immediately.

5 Likes

the government protected us against cigarette vending machines but now wants to arm the kiddies…

or something like that

American rounds? no ammo for uzis or glocks?

IMG_0809

2 Likes

Uzi: Stamped garbage

Glock: Kraut nonsense

I can’t talk really. I carry an Israeli pistol. Jericho II Enhanced Compact. And it’s honestly Czech. Since it’s just a CZ-75 with a polymer frame.

The fact they already exist and no one is shouting out against them explains why they got on Fox News. Of course the company wants someone visible on the left to rally against it. They know that is great for business, so they are trying to raise their profile.

2 Likes

Great marketing.

1 Like

I agree, its inspired.

I also like to see video games predicting the future.

5 Likes

IMG_0820

2 Likes

Question is if ERCOT can be bothered to keep the power on long enough for em to work or too busy paying Cryptominers.

First?

American Rounds, which prides itself on facilitating “ammo sales like you’ve never seen before”, installed its first machine in Texas at a Lowes Grocery Store in San Antonio. The company has already had success selling its machines in Alabama and Oklahoma.

People should always ask themselves, “Why am I being shown this?”

1 Like

except if it’s cnn or msnbscrewball. then never wonder or ask

3 Likes

do the vending machines need electricity to work?

Allan

Please install in Publix Florida. Pretty please :pray:

1 Like

It’s probably not like an old school $1.25 cigarette machine you stack quarters in. Ammo is typically $10 and up depending on caliber and number of rounds in the box.

My guess would be dollar acceptor up to $20 and/or credit card reader.

Both Uzis and Glocks use ammunition manufactured in America.

1 Like