Fourteen rallies for Trump next 3 days-will POTUS epic final push be the difference in another comeback win?

No one has ever, traveled to so many states and places in one day, attracted the crowd sizes Trump has and stimulated the enthusiasm Trump has. No one prior to Trump.

1 Like

Yes amazing energy too!

He had four years to earn by not watching tv and tweeting all day.

Only his sycophants fail to see that.

While the first part is false the rest of is cuz populism rules. You know who else drew crazy feverish crowds

Bernie sanders

Link proving me wrong?

What you said is quite literally not true on any account. I distinctly remember Bush making stops in six or seven different states on the day before Election Day in 2004.

So will you just concede that this is something that every ■■■■■■■ presidential candidate does? Good Lord.

1 Like

Word has it Trump is considering continuing rallies after election day, as votes are canvassed…

Did you know that Donald Trump was the first president to figure out how important making campaign stops with stump speeches are and to do a bunch of them in the week before Election Day? Not many know that but it’s true. It’s true.

3 Likes

If you want some trivia that’s actually true, the first politician to use airplanes to make multiple stops a day across the country for campaign rallies in the end run of a campaign was Adolf Hitler in 1932.

2 Likes

Notice you said…“the day”? Trump has been going at this pace for a lot longer than a day but…please provide the link proving your assertion? I don’t recall ANYONE out campaigning Trump?

Germany is about the size of Montana so your comparison isn’t even close but thanks for playing.

Yet he’s behind in the polls. Go figure.

Hillary…is that you? :sunglasses:

He also says “wear a mask”, “don’t wear a mask”, “wear a mask”, “some people say masks don’t work” and back and forth.

Trump listeners think they’re getting the truth but they’re not. A vote for Trump is a vote for more unnecessary deaths. And all he’d have to do is say something to unite us like “Don’t listen to me, listen to my pandemic task force.”

Maybe this is unprecedented because Trump is the first incumbent in a long while to be sinking so badly in the polls.

He invented it was my point.

He did it the entire week leading up to campaign at least, probably longer. Look at you trying to nitpick this.

The rallies at air fields put me in mind of the whistle-stop train campaigns from before my birth. :relaxed:

…and maybe you learned NOTHING from 2016 and are still eating the same meal you’re choosing to swallow?

Well, maybe this is not so unprecedented. Here is Obama’s schedule the last week of the 2008 campaign -

Thurs. October 30, 2008
-Early Vote for Change rally at Ed Smith Stadium in Sarasota, FL.
-Buys three pumpkins from a pumpkin patch at the First United Methodist Church in Sarasota, FL.
-Change We Need rally at Verizon Wireless Virginia Beach Amphitheater in Virginia Beach, VA.
-Change We Need rally at University of Missouri, Mel Carnahan Quad in Columbia, MO.

Fri. October 31, 2008
-Change We Need rally at Western Gateway Park (between 12th St. and 13th St., Grand Ave. and Locust St.) in Des Moines, IA.
-Trick or treating with his daughters in their neighborhood in Chicago, IL.
-Early Vote for Change rally at Wicker Memorial Park in Highland, IN.
Overnight in Las Vegas, NV.

Sat. November 1, 2008
-Change We Need rally at Coronado High School football field in Henderson, NV.
-Change We Need rally with Michelle Obama in the Union Avenue Historic District, intersection of S. Union Avenue and D Street, in Pueblo, CO.
-Change We Need rally with Michelle Obama at Parkview High School, JFK Stadium in Springfield, MO.

Sun. November 2, 2008
-Change We Need rally with Michelle Obama at the Ohio Statehouse, West Plaza in Columbus, OH.
-Change We Need rally with Michelle Obama and special guest Bruce Springsteen at Malls A, B, and C, Lakeside Ave. in Cleveland, OH.
-Change We Need rally at Nippert Stadium, University of Cincinnati in Cincinnati, OH.
Late night flight to Jacksonville, FL and overnight there.

Mon. November 3, 2008
-Change We Need rally at Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena in Jacksonville, FL.
-Change We Need rally at University of North Carolina-Charlotte, Hayes Recreation Fields in Charlotte, NC.
-Change We Need rally at Prince William County Fairgrounds in Manassas, VA.

Tues. November 4, 2008…Election Day
-Accompanied by his wife, Michelle, and daughters Sasha and Malia, Obama votes at Beulah Shoesmith Elementary School in Chicago, IL.
-Makes calls from United Auto Workers Local 550 call center in Indianapolis, IN.
-Participates in the election night event at Hutchinson Field in Grant Park in Chicago, IL.

http://p2008.org/obama/obamacal1008.html

1 Like