Four Women Accuse NY Attorney General (D) of Physical Abuse

who’s next?

:grin:

Mueller?

“Until the election, the vacancy will be filled by the State Assembly and State Senate, which under New York’s Constitution make the choice by joint ballot. That effectively places the decision in the hands of the Assembly, which comprises an overwhelming majority of the state’s legislators and is dominated by Democrats

“The effective choice is with the Speaker,” said Gerald Benjamin, a political science professor at SUNY-New Paltz, referring to Carl E. Heastie, the leader of the Assembly Democrats.”

“New York’s solicitor general, Barbara D. Underwood, will lead the office in the meantime, according to Amy Spitalnick, a spokeswoman for the attorney general’s office. Ms. Underwood, a graduate of Harvard and Georgetown, has argued 20 cases before the Supreme Court and served as a clerk for former Justice Thurgood Marshall.”

democratic abusers resign
republican abusers get elected like trump or refuse to resign like the governor of missouri

Clinton was found guilty of rape?

And I guess he should have used non-disclosure agreements. I hear those work better.

So wait, Zimmerman was not guilty of murder according to the court. So where might I find the conviction of rape of Bill Clinton?

lololol the guy resigns and Republicans still want the beat the morality drum while Trump pays off side hoes…lolol

If the guy did what he is accused of prosecute him and lock his ass up.

What the hell does abortion have to do with this topic? Seriously?

I believe they prefer the nomenclature of “companion”

1 Like

Yes, there are.

Yikes. That’s some messed up stuff. I hadn’t read about the minor. Yuck (if true).

They’re embarrassed that they are unwilling to police their own, so deflection is an absolute necessity.

This story looks more closely at that. She dropped the lawsuit because of threats made against her, according to her lawyer.

Pretty telling the reaction here vs when it’s a Republican who’s accused. Dems clean house and kick the guy to the curb.

Meanwhile in Missouri their GOP governor is doubling down, they nominated a pedophile for a senate race, and we have a sexual predator in the WH.

Hypocrisy thy name is conservative.

1 Like

They way you proudly got both of those statements wrong is something to behold.

2 Likes

Still not comfortable with a man’s life and livelihood being disrupted on allegations alone.

innocent people might just wait for justice to be served. Guilty people resign.