Four Women Accuse NY Attorney General (D) of Physical Abuse

They posted the story to their Facebook page 26m ago, 5m before you said they didn’t have a story about it (which means the story was up at least a little before that on the website). I think very few here will deny CNN’s bias, even many/most liberals here don’t have any problem admitting that. It’s getting right-wingers to admit Fox’s bias that is the problem.

1 Like

No he doesn’t. He doesn’t have a Nixon problem neither the crooked nor the gay kind.

He will win the state in a landslide. The real question is how well he is going to do in the presidential primaries in 2020

He is a centeist with strong connections to Wall Street and severe anti gun obsessions

Donovan should have been the AG (he is a republican for anyone keeping count) and is now fighting against the felonious Mr Grimm in the primaries

He should resign immediately and be prosecuted for any and all crimes he is guilty of.

New York has big, BIG problems.

The current state of affairs in New York:
The governor is going to ask a district attorney to investigate sex abuse allegations against the attorney general who he has already asked to investigate a district attorney who was slow to investigate sex abuse allegations.

https://twitter.com/alanfeuer/status/993652738067222528

Figures you’d say that. They consider CNN to be a legit “news” organization, the same way many on the right say about Fox.

I could post a link to anything on CNN and no one would question it.

He’s resigned! That sure was fast, happened within hours.

Now if only others accused of such serious crimes would also do the same. It’s sickening now some of them will double down, or at least refuse to do the right thing.

I don’t think Cuomo has to call a special election, I think he can just appoint a successor to fill out the term.

1 Like

Missouri Governor Eric Greitens should do the same. In fact he should have resigned some time ago.

He refuses, but it looks like he’s going to be impeached instead.

2 Likes

and he’s gone.

That’s good. good riddance

Holding my breath for Trump to resign …

2 Likes

Gave himself enough time to go to the office tomorrow, grab his Tchotchkes and leave. Fair.

He needed to resign. Sometimes, it is the person who does the accusing and the “protecting” that is actually the criminal. I hope he goes away for a long time. A man who hits a woman automatically loses his manhood, imo.

this story is amusing given who is in the white house.

Ya that guy is busy having lawyers cover up for lawyers who paid lawyers to pay other lawyers to funnel money to fixers to handle trump’s sexual deviancy.

1 Like

GMAB, NY doesn’t have big, big problems. The AG’s office has a whole cadre of attorneys who do the bulk of the work and their work will continue.

Whoever Cuomo appoints to investigate ES will do what he is being asked to do.

It’s a very harrowing article by the New Yorker. He’s a real monster.

1 Like

im conflicted…i mean the story is kinda over now if he resigned, but he could have played it the trump way and just not gave a ■■■■■ kinda a small problem with dems. They seem to always cave thinking the moral high ground will be theirs.

The abuse of women is NEVER 'amusing". Women were violently attacked and threatened by him.

He’s probably going to be facing multiple felonies soon.

1 Like

Sure, but why would you want that?

■■■■ 'em.