Four More Years! Four More Years! šŸ¤£

First letā€™s see him actually make it through the first four years. Still betting he doesnā€™t.

1 Like

To many suburban housewives wanted changeā€¦they got it.

Notice how many of them canā€™t attack Trump policies? He was down the middle common sense but it was his mouth that got the attention.

1 Like

Weā€™re suffering from women suffrage. Again.

By the way, the etymology of ā€œsuffrageā€?

Suffragium (plural suffragia) was the practice of buying and selling provincial governorships in the later Roman Empire and the early Byzantine Empire. Suffragium was prohibited by Justinian I in 535 AD.
Wiki

ā€œBuying and selling.ā€

2 Likes

Regardless, I am getting to the point where I am tired of trying to save the Democratic Party from itself. It might just be time to bow out and let the Progressive have complete control over it and see their reactions when the Republicans get the House the Senate and the Presidency.

2 Likes

I feel the same way about the gOWp. The faster we get to the bottom of the barrel, the sooner we can start rebuilding the country.

God help us. That woman needs to just go away.

But she already has a victory speech.

3 Likes

that was true 20 years ago +

they never do

he already hasnt as far as iā€™m concerned

heā€™s definitely ā€œweekend at Berniesā€

Agreed. Trump is supposed to give a speech or press conference or something this coming January 6. If he uses that occasion to talk about the 2020 election it would be a huge negative to me.

I d very much prefer DeSantisā€¦old men recycling old news is losing its appeal rapidly.

4 Likes

Agreed. We need a positive leaderā€¦what Trump used to be. I am tired of hearing about the 2020 election also. We need to move forward and get the economy back on track.

How can he not? They are inextricably linked.

The whole party needs to get positive. Have a plan.

ā€œDems suckā€ is not a plan.

2 Likes

Exactly. Free marketā€¦surplus capitalismā€¦made in Americaā€¦workers first.

3 Likes
  1. Legalize weed
  2. Do something big & positive with healthcare - a sea change. Maybe single payer in a lock box.
    3930261976_d88f6cdd40
  3. Reduce foreign aid. America First.
  4. Take care of the DACA. Give them citizenship.

Do those 4 things and win the next 4 election cycles.

2 Likes

Number 4 needs to be part of securing the borderā€¦then yes.

1. Needs to be done so legal pot states are not rogue

2. Can redirect some of the climate and student loan largess to fundā€¦even though it will never be enough. We are creeping there no matter what the voter wantsā€¦get out ahead works for me

3. Transform foreign aid to better trade and supply side diversity.

4. Trump proposed the deal for DACA in exchange for border barrier. Liked it thenā€¦like it now.

Border security first.

1 Like

Part how?

DACA is defined with dates.

The voter definitely doesnā€™t want what they have on January 1st.