Four More Years! Four More Years! šŸ¤£

2 Likes

I know itā€™s comforting to put everyone in a little box, but I donā€™t have a team here. Iā€™ll likely vote Republican in 2024, unless, of course, the GOP shoots themselves in the foot and nominates Donald Trump or one of his sycophants. In that case I would vote for Joe Bidenā€™s corpse over the GOP candidate.

Iā€™m sure youā€™d love that, but not even the DNC leadership is that stupid.

:rofl: Are you sure?

1 Like

No. :smile:

2 Likes

I get it, of course youā€™d be voting against your own best interest.

Do you consider Desantis a sycophant?

Iā€™ve seen you say that a few times, but the president has very little control over my day-to-day existence. But in general, itā€™s in my best interest to have someone in the Oval Office who respects US institutions and cares for the country more than their own bottom line.

No, I will vote for DeSantis if he gets the nomination.

1 Like

I would say influence and more than it may seem at first glance.

How?

I think I would too. Iā€™m considering voting in the primary, something Iā€™ve never done.

For one example, if our elections systems fail because of Trumpā€™s lies, weā€™ll all suffer for it. He has already convinced something like 2/3rds of Republicans that the last election was stolen based on nothing but his own damaged ego and false statements. I want a president who values the country over personal success, and I think DeSantis works.

Iā€™m definitely going to, also for the first time, I just havenā€™t decided which partyā€™s primaries Iā€™ll vote in. Iā€™m tired of extremists on both sides choosing terrible candidates.

I donā€™t think that group is so big right now.

Biden does have another couple years to flatten the inflation curve.

I get it. I think youā€™re making a bigger deal out of that than it is, but I could be wrong. 2016 went away. Just fans grumbling about referees until next season.

DeSantis is young, that may be a good thing. He would be just a bit older than JFK was. The GOP needs to stop being the 80 year-old white man party.

Extremists didnā€™t choose Brandon. They would have chosen the other 80 year-old white guy.

1 Like

Sure hoping events work out that way. Desantis is very appealing.

1 Like

You mean the group of Trump sycophants?

I donā€™t think anything can save him now. If he makes it until 2024, that will be the end of his political career.

In a way they actually did. Too many of them ran for the nomination. Had it been Biden against a single Progressive, then I donā€™t think Biden gets the nomination and Trump would still be President I believe.

Group of people that would vote for Biden over Trump with seeing the results of both in charge.

I really want Desantis to run and get us off the geriatric roller coaster.

1 Like

Rightā€¦

Trump took it too far in my opinion. Iā€™ve said here before that he should be charged with conspiracy to commit election fraud, and I still feel that way. And Iā€™m also worried that his rhetoric is causing Republicans to lose faith in elections, potentially lowering their turnout and participation.

Yes, some relative youth in the Oval Office would be great.

Well, Iā€™m tired of small groups of people, extremists or otherwise, choosing bad candidates year after year.

Polls show that Trump would beat Biden in a rematch, but letā€™s all make sure they donā€™t get that chance.

Agreed.

2 Likes

I disagree.

1 Like

Mine too. Thatā€™s who he is.

We all got over the 2016 election fraud claims just fine. Well, most of us did.

Thatā€™s not going to change.

2 Likes