Four More Years! Four More Years! šŸ¤£

Now we know what a placeholder Presidency looks like.

If he or Harris runs, the Republican candidate will pick up +1.

He did what he needed to do in 2020. Now bow out gracefully.

Allan

1 Like

ā€¦all 81 million of em Brandonites.

By remaining the de facto front runner, Biden encourages members of the party to focus on legislation not jockeying for political advantage for 2024.

Or I could be wrong.

That says more about you than anything else.

The Biden presidency has been an historic disaster.

4 Likes

Your a minority.

Nobody wants to be a lame duck before itā€™s time.

Allan

Personally I donā€™t think it will be his decisionā€¦democrats are poll driven creatures and the polling surrounding this president sucks. They could suffer historic losses in the house and senate in less than a year. Does anybody really think that senile old manā€™s overlords wonā€™t pull the plug?

Run for re electionā€¦he might not finish this term!

1 Like

Well Iā€™m getting all the OT I wantā€¦Can basically write my own paycheck. Things are good in my area.

ā€¦and your chosen name must be a Freudian slip. :wink: :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

I have never, ever in my life, looked out into the future, examined the pieces of what I think Iā€™m seeing ahead and suffered so much stress.

Forget about 2007-2008 did ya?

1 Like

And you feel thatā€™s an indication of things are fine?

2 Likes

Good for you. A lot of people are making more $ā€¦which is being wiped out by Bidenflationā€¦add to that the taxes that will be needed to pay for the massive spending (thank God that stupid build back broke thing crashedā€¦), add to that the humiliation of the Afghanistan wreck, add to that the historic ness at the southern border, add to that more dead people from Covid this year than last, all in the face of the stupidest mixed messaging in years people are sick of itā€¦I m sure I missed some things but you can work all the overtime you want. This clown and the inept fools around him, Harris, Garland, boot uhhh judge, ā€œthe border is closedā€ Mayorkasā€¦

The country will be better off when the entire bunch is officially rendered lame duck.

2 Likes

Nopeā€¦I lived through it. This is on a whole new level and the problem is, I donā€™t see a path going forward. Itā€™s more ofā€¦hang on and hopefully youā€™ll be one of the last men standing?

Rodeoā€™s 1st ruleā€¦if you really want to screw something up turn it over to a bunch of liberalsā€¦Biden and company have made a mess out of pretty much everything they touch.

Rodeoā€™s 2nd ruleā€¦when progressives lose America wins. I pray that Americans are as fed up with and sick of the progressive left as I think they are and will bring the hammer down in 022 and 024.

The best thing about 2021 is that America got a glimpse of government by progressives and itā€™s an ugly picture. Hopefully weā€™ve all learned our lessons.

4 Likes

In my line of work, me being busy means people have extra money to be out and about spending.

I would agree with that. If he said he was not running I believe his polls would even fall further. It would be harder to get anything done or raise any money for DNC.

1 Like

You guys will have no option but to run someone against him.

On top of everything elseā€¦libs have no one to replace him.

4 Likes

Or a shortage of people to do the work.

1 Like