Four More Years! Four More Years! 🤣

Funding. That is how it was thwarted under Trump.

I’m not negotiating with dems, they aren’t honest brokers.

Do those 4 things, dems can’t stop the funding.

As long as R hold Congress, Senate, and Presidency.

I am willing to increase and streamline legal immigration to prevent the next D swing from dismantling everything the way they have since Jan 20th.

I do my four things, I’ve got a super majority.

1 Like

No they are not. They are clever ruthless power demons that will use the full force of propaganda and lawsuit to hobble the effort.

1 Like

Desantis is the kind of leader who could pull it off. McCarthy I think would be on board.

Mitch McConnell will be a problem. Rand Paul however…

1 Like

He will or he’s out.

Out.

Awesome. We still need to finish the border wall, hire new border agents, take a look at what to do about visa overstays…all of that needs to happen before DACA. We need to start telling planet earth that you will be welcome in America if you follow our laws in coming to our country…otherwise stay home.

1 Like

On this we agree. I don’t trust those people at all. Liberals have lied too many times.

2 Likes

So was the 1988 amnesty. When you start giving amnesties without demonstrable and prior immigration enforcement changes you are inviting in the next wave with hopes of the next amnesty.

4 Likes

You’d think we would learn that lesson after a while wouldn’t you?

1 Like

I respectfully disagree.

I know…and I get your point and why.

I m just sick of our border and the idea of legal immigration being treated more as a suggestion than reality.

American citizenship is a precious gift…one that you signed up to defend.

I just simply am tired of watching the giving nature and humanity of the people of this country being taken advantage of by so many trying to short cut the system.

My opinion is until we get a handle on our illegal immigration nightmare all else is secondary.

We can’t agree on everything right!!!

Merry Christmas my friend.

4 Likes

I respectfully agree.

Laws that are not enforced mean nothing.

2 Likes
1 Like

Well…she already has the victory speech so…

1 Like

2024 Hillary vs Trump round 2!

2 Likes

Of course she is! :roll_eyes:

I say dump a bucket of water on her and hope for a repeat of that scene from the Wizard of Oz. :wink: :rofl:

1 Like

I m afraid that woman has enough stupid sycophants surrounding her that she will give it one more try…condemning all of us to another election cycle of her cackling and corruption…

For those who are concerned that all we seem to have as options for the presidency are old people…Mrs Clinton will be in her upper 70’s and if elected would be in her 80’s at the end of her catastrophic first term.

The only value in that woman running again would be the opportunity to see her become a third time loser.

2 Likes