Four black teens were fundraising for their high school football team. Afootball team. A woman held them at gunpoint

100% this. I’ll add…

Playing with a toy gun while black

You arent the host…

2 Likes

Why would I do that? Is he a poster here?

1 Like

Who said the woman was conservative? Your guilty conscious?

6 Likes

My car has been detailed, mainly because it was dirty. Paid over 200 bucks. But never any of my kids.

Excast. Second post.

I was once stopped by a policeman for taking a walk at night in my own neighborhood. Apparently some homeowner saw me walking at night and thought I was “suspicious”.
I could assume it was because I was white, if I wanted to.

1 Like

Excast isn’t the OP like Conan brayed.

2 Likes

Conan brayed?

Oh good. Let’s focus on autocorrect errors so the topic of the thread is lost.

That makes it a lot easier for the sympathizers.

Sure.

I’d like to see how many white kids this woman has held at gunpoint while they’re trying to raise funds for their clubs. God forbid a poor little 8 year old white girl try to hawk her some Tagalongs. She’d have little Missy face down in the dirt with a cold steel barrel pressed against her spine.
Or probably not.

1 Like

Did you just call CITM racist? Tsk tsk

2 Likes

please quote where in the OP that is suggested please and thank you.

and Republican wonder why they only get 9% of the black vote, now we can debate the merit of the concept of racism, racial profiling, discrimination in the justice system till we are blue in the face. but the fact is those are the number one issues for black voters and Republican denial to accept that is the reason why Republican are getting 9% of a voter base that is highly social conservative and fiscally conservative. Your giving Democrat the black vote

1 Like

My point wasn’t that racist acts don’t exist. But offensive or bothersome acts don’t occur only to black people. If I had mentioned that relatively minor (and true) incident that occurred to me, and if I were black, would anyone dispute me if I claimed it was because of my race?
If the person isn’t calling out racial epitaphs, then we don’t know whether the main cause was race or not. Sometimes it probably was. Sometimes it probably wasn’t.

It isn’t my job to go along in order to gather votes for anybody.

I am not doubting that your story was true. However just because it happened to your doesn’t make the issues with black people any less prevalent.

The fact that you had to insert you issue to take away from the story is disingenuous. It’s like comparing being kick in the balls to giving birth… sure getting kicked hurts but don’t overshadow the pain of birth

Like I said, my job isn’t to go along to get along.

And you may underestimate the pain of being kicked in the nuts.

Yes but it keep happening over and over and over and over and over again.

1 Like

Something like police brutality is not confined to black people. Generally, you will read about it in connection with black people over and over and over and over again. You think most media wants to hear a white person claim that a cop stopped them for no reason?
I didn’t say that there weren’t racist actions, I don’t know why you chose to interpret it that way.
Also, in a similar sense, I don’t know why the national media is only concerned when a black person is the victim.
Trying to summarize…I believe there is a problem. I believe it is exaggerated and concentrated on for political purposes.