Four American killed the same day White House declares ISIS defeated

on the same day as VP Pence publicly declared ISIS defeated they killed four American in Syria.

On the same day that an ISIS-claimed attack killed US service members in Syria, Vice President Mike Pence declared that “the caliphate has crumbled and ISIS has been defeated.”

Pence’s remark to the Global Chiefs of Mission conference at the US State Department came about an hour after the US-led coalition confirmed that American troops had been killed in an explosion in Manbij.

From the article:
The Vice President made no mention of the attack and did not offer condolences in his remarks.
Simply incredible.

1 Like

I wonder what the CIA and DOD are telling the administration.

I’m not touching this ■■■■■

Is this the Trump administration’s “Mission Accomplished” moment?

2 Likes

My exact thought when I heard about Pence’s speech.

And don’t forget this gem:

“No, I meant he’s the founder of ISIS,” Trump said. “I do. He was the most valuable player. I give him the most valuable player award. I give her, too, by the way, Hillary Clinton.”

Probably by weapons Obama allowed to be shipped to Syria from Libya.
https://www.puppetstringnews.com/blog/judicial-watch-reveals-obamahillary-knew-arms-were-going-to-syria-through-benghazi

Don’t vote for Obama in 2020.

That pivot reveals a certain level of desperation and nothing more.

Its always blame, blame, blame someone else.

Never did vote for that American hater, his days are numbered and only if Trump doesn’t pardon him for his crimes.

Only in an alternate reality where facts don’t matter.

Former President Obama indicted any day now…any day now…any day now…any day now…any day now…any day now…any day now…any day now…any day now…any day now…any day now…any day now…any day now…any day now…any day now…any day now…any day now…any day now…any day now…any day now…

1 Like

Yes, that’s what I had concluded. Should I be surprised that that doesn’t matter to you?

I don’t watch fake news.

Well, all right then.

DOJ is going to tear him a new one!

where is your information regarding this coming from?

Are the dimocrats partying in Puerto Rico, or keeping it local this time??

WHEN??? I’m waiting. Been waiting. I was assured that December was the time. When all the wrongs would be made right. I can’t stand the suspense. I want to see Obama and Clinton in jail! C’mon, Qanon. I believe in you. Don’t let me down.