Four American killed the same day White House declares ISIS defeated

Has spygate been kept from you?

What are your sources?

They are tossing paper towels around.

I heard that’s what is cool.

Good thing we have an experienced tv host and crooked NYC realtor to lead the military now.

Oh a sick, wretched, depraved politicization of military deaths by a republican to score points on a message board. Nice.

FYI, I feel dirty for clicking that link. You live in that world? I have to take another shower. So it was probably weapons that you think were sent to Syria through Benghazi almost seven years ago? If you’re a real poster(not a Poe) I can’t imagine the sick world you live in daily. The US military members killed were probably killed by arms stolen by ISIL from one of the 30 nations sending arms there. But obviously it was probably from Benghazi, seven years ago. So sad.

1 Like

:rofl::joy:

1 Like

Judicial Watch – only the best.

That’s called the trump administration.

Sure as hell isn’t CNN fake news.

I sure remember candidate Trump blasting Obama for telegraphing our intentions in the Middle East. He said he would never tell our enemies what we were going to do. I believe he failed at this one. Foreign policy by impulse is so cool.

So what are your sources?

I watch and read news from sources that didn’t lie and accuse Trump of colluding with Russians.

Is one of these sources called Tass?

Real news does that to some people who watch to much fake news.

what sources? It’s weird that you keep dancing around the question.