Former US ambassador Marie Yovanovitch: Victim or co-conspirator?

Horse ■■■■■ he has the actual emails sent to the DoS and those between the principles.

In case you missed my earlier reply, Did the chairman of the board, Alan Apter, knew nothing of the money laundering taking place? How did he ignore all this money being laundered through Burisma?

Not ■■■■■■■■■■

1 Like

I don’t know, ask him.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You laugh but parts of the Steele Dossier were verified.

Everything John Solomon has written re: Hunter Biden has come from corrupt Russian-leaning oligarchs and officials…one of which is trying to avoid being extradited to the US…others have been paid by Giuliani.

You don’t know if large amounts of laundered cash can go through a company and the chairman of the board is unaware? Do they not look at financial reports during board meetings? Ever actually been in a board meeting?

Everything Steele wrote came from corrupt Russian oligarchs and officials. Well, the parts he didn’t just pull out of a rabbit’s ass.

None of it has been verified.

1 Like

That’s true, but the Trump Administration specifically asked her to stay on board.

You think Steele didn’t pay?

1 Like

Agreed, and she is still on. You’d think they’d learn.

You’re right. Some things were.

I could look at someone’s Facebook account, see when they were in another country, and then make up all kinds of stiff they did there too.

Then “parts of my dossier were verified” as well.

Trump erred in not immediately firing any and all Obama people.

He was a bit naive at first i think.

1 Like

Instead, they asked her to extend her assignment a year… well, until Rudy started his games…

He was naive at 1st. He didn’t realize how deep the swamp was.

LOL… Which swamp? The one he created?

Those he kept he used as pawns.

Remember all those sick and disgusting people that lied about Trump colluding with the Russians?

That was her Obama training. Didn’t Obama go after James Rosen in a similar manner? :thinking:

1 Like

Good God… long time civil servants who have served under multiple administrations are not “Obama people” just because they don’t kiss the ring.