Former US ambassador Marie Yovanovitch: Victim or co-conspirator?

I’m not basing it on that one transcript. That’s all it was ever about.

And no…Schiff wanted no sideshows…Chaulpa was an irrelevant witness. She could tell us nothing about whether Donald Trump abused the power of his office or not so there was no reason for her to testify.

What does the DNC have to do with Trump impeachment for abusing the office?

They do now that Trump is looking corrupt. They have had 3 years to investigate Ukraine and Biden.

How many under oath witnesses need to testify that it’s a conspiracy before you cons realize how dumb this is. There is no magic server, that exonerates Russia, in Ukraine. You are peddling a Russian backed conspiracy. Stop doing it

1 Like

Why would anyone do that? The phonecall is but 1 piece of the puzzle.

Also it is a memo, not a transcript

Ukrainian interference is at the heart of this impeachment (failure). Democrats keep saying that the investigations into Ukrainian interference in our election was for personal political gain. But we just spent three years looking into foreign interference into our elections. If that was legitimate, and there is a basis for believing that the then Ukrainian government did interfere in our elections, then the investigations Trump wanted were legitimate and for the good of the country.

This is a Russian narrative that you keep peddling. Not a single Ambassador confirmed it. Putin himself pushed the theory and here you are.

Also there is no Crowdstrike server in Ukraine. It’s window licking stupid

1 Like

If the Trump administration had started investigating Democrat collusion in the middle of the failed Mueller and FBI collusion investigations of Republicans, Democrats would have yelled that it was an obstructionist tactic. It was not politically possible at the time.
Plus, it would have been of little use to ask for Ukrainian assistance to prove that they were interfering from the sam government where this happened. Last year, the Ukrainain government completely changed.

1 Like

So now Republicans are trying to obstruct an impeachment hearing by bringing up unrelated conspiracies? L o l.

You mean people Like Shokin? You know the person who gave an “affidavit” to Guliani claiming he was actively investigating Burisma? L o l

So NOW (but not in 2017 or 18) it’s ok to go back to the same corrupt Ukrainians to get dirt and help peddle a conspiracy.

1 Like

Did you read that article? You know she wanted to testify against the Republican conspiracy theories right? You did read past the headline to figure out why she wanted to testify, didn’t you?

This obstruction thing is ridiculous. Ok, lets indict Schiff for obstructing the investigation into Ukrainian corruption and interference in our elections, then.

2 Likes

It is a Democrat narrative that it is a Russian narrative. Dems are way overusing that Russia card. Ask Gabard.
I heard a couple of times in that hearing people saying if we don’t stop Russia there we will have to stop Russia here. Ludicrous. Worse than Joe McCarthy.

1 Like

I want that server and I will lick many windows to get it if I have to. We mean literal windows right?

Republicans are trying to give oxygen to conspiracy theories. Bottomline. They are doing it to create confusion and make it seem like Trump was right. Except they are trying to valid conspiracies to do it.

You don’t answer my second question. Your claim was that Republicans didn’t want to investigate Ukraine before this year because the government was so corrupt. However the “evidence” Guliani is peddling in 2019 is from a corrupt prosecutor from that same time frame.

Who was the first person to bring this up? Was it a democrat or was it Putin?

If it is true, then it doesn’t matter who brought it up.

Did you guys interfere in our elections? No? Ok, then…investigation over.

What they don’t get is that the non Democrats in this country can see through this whole show, and it is going nowhere.

1 Like

Then what is all the bitching about?

Is there any evidence whatsoever that Ukraine interfered in our election that didnt originate from the Kremlin? Anything?

Last I checked there’s no requirement for a naming ceremony.