Former US ambassador Marie Yovanovitch: Victim or co-conspirator?

The President absolutely cannot do this.

One of the horrible legacies of Obama’s foreign policy that unfortunately (at least in Yemen) has carried over to the Trump Administration.

A President can’t order the killing of American citizens without due process.

I don’t believe Sneaky is talking about those Americans who went up against our military on actual battlefields (he can correct me if I’m wrong).

He’s talking about Obama-ordered CIA drone assassinations.

I know.

And don’t care.

What a country!

Trump ordered the killing of American citizens?

Someone’s memory is not so good. If only contemporaneous messages from the old board were preserved.

Can’t help you with your memory.

I can help you with yours. I fervently called for Obama’s impeachment during that episode. It was one of those weird times when the opinions of a topic weren’t stratified along partisan lines.

1 Like

I don’t remember that at all. Of course I don’t really remember you at all.

1 Like

Getting old will do that.

Gerontophobia? Ok millennial.

That’s exactly what he said towards the end of this 30 second clip.

https://twitter.com/kenvogel/status/1198290213547716609?s=21

Just stating physiological facts.

Facts don’t care about your © feelings.

LOL!
eieio

I remember it, it was my thread. One of the only super long threads I’ve ever had.

2 Likes

Burisma appointed Alan Apter, a US citizen, the chairman of the board position in May of 2013. A year before Apter asked Hunter Biden to join the board. Why is there no drive to investigate the chairman of the board?

The people in Ukraine are more interested in Zlochevsky than anyone else. Hunter Biden and others are just small change compared to Zlochevsky.

there was no Ukrainain election interference.

Lets look at the witness Republicans wanted to call, Alexandra Chalupa, former staffer at the DNC.

In July 2017 she issued a statement that she did meet with Ukrainian officials:

“Chalupa, who maintained other clients while working for the DNC, does say she had a “couple” meetings with “representatives of the Ukrainian Embassy,” but that those meetings had to do with an “Immigrant Heritage Month women’s networking event” she helped organize in June with Melanne Verveer, a Ukrainian-American and former US Ambassador for Global Women’s Issues at the State Department under Hillary Clinton.”

However, in the same year she told Politico:

“In 2017, Chalupa told POLITICO reporters that officials at the Ukrainian Embassy were “helpful” to her effort to raise the alarm about Manafort. “If I asked a question, they would provide guidance, or if there was someone I needed to follow up with,” she said”

“Andrii Telizhenko, a 29-year-old former political officer in the Ukrainian Embassy who says he was tasked with helping Chalupa dig up dirt on Manafort in 2016, has gone further, claiming there was direct coordination between the DNC and the Ukrainian government.”

Ok, now that we have debunked that there is no probable cause to look into the DNC colluding with foreign governments to interfere in our election, lets start the investigation.

Oh, I forgot, Republicans did want to bring in evidence to the “impeachment inquiry” but the Democrats blocked this. I wonder why?

Trump cared about two things…the ridiculous CrowdStrike story and Biden firing Shokin.

GOP wanted to bring in everything else to muddy the waters…just like they did in the hearings anyway.

And Chalupa would have been no friend to the GOP.

First, if you are going to base everything on that one transcript then the whole thing fails (as it does). There is no talk about demanding anything in return for the funds in that transcript. That comes from rumors later on.
Second, if all that evidence was going to be no friend to the GOP, then Schiff would have allowed it in. Schiff is no friend to the GOP.