Former President Obama & Hillary Should Be In Jail!

Is that a “whataboutism”? It sure is an old one. I guess you have to go back that far to make that point because calling Obama a criminal would accuse/target the wrong people.

He won’t pick Mueller. He doesn’t want the same thing that happened to him, to happen to Hillary.

Hiding out in a desert shack somewhere in the wastes of Nevada, along with Trumpcare, a Mexican funded wall, and a diminshing debt. Donald’s going to unleash them all like the Four Horseman of the Trumpocalypse sometime next year to ensure his re-election.

3 Likes

When memes come to life and create threads.

Trump is the GOP’s racism manifest.

But he’s the only republican candidate that could have gotten… conservative judges, cut regulations, and cut taxes for the rich.

No one else could have done these bold outsider things!

No one!

1 Like

This statement is untrue.

I’ll bet you 10 pizzas this does not happen.

I think that post was more of the “fire for effect” type.

I call Obama years the lost decade.

So is this an attempt to trot out that sad “talking point”? One meant to confuse those who don’t have a basic understanding of progressive taxation?

Oh yeah, I love that one. Something like: “The top X percent already pays 80% of the total tax revenue, how much more do you want!”… crocodile tears.

Yes. We all need to be concerned that Pierce the Billionaire is paying 1%, and $100,000 revenue, versus Mike the Employee, paying 33% (or $25,000 of his $75,000 salary)… BECAUSE… horrified voice, Pierce is paying 80% of the tax revenue between them. How can this be!

Unfortunately most of us tackled this simple concept in grade school. Or is this just another sad episode of abusing statistics to perpetuate a talking point?

Welcome aboard Eli. You have potential. I see great things ahead for you.

:laughing:

2 Likes

Go learn the difference between what the tax rate is and what people actually pay and get back to me.

If that is what it reveals then so be it. The OP is just speculation at this point, unless you know something else we don’t know?

Decades are only 8 years. Fuzzy math?

By a long shot…