Former President Obama delivers a powerful unapologetic eulogy

Dude if you genuinely think Biden is racist take a look at the man in the White House that you constantly defend.

1 Like

the dude in the WH has not said one racist thing i know of. the liberal masters are lying to you again

1 Like

His paraphrasing. BTWā€¦you do realize that is not an opinion piece. That is what CNN considers to be straight news.
Amazing.

And some liberal posters cite not only Trump from the 1970ā€™s, but what his father is rumored to have been doing from the 1930ā€™s. Do you criticize those posters?

nothing thenā€¦ except of course a personal attack.

Trump was sued by the government for refusing to rent to black people.

Mod Note

That is a personal attack. Get control of yourself. Deleted. Stick to the topic. You are warned.

What was the outcome?

You and Nemesis need to coordinate on going back decades before to attack politicians.

No heā€™s not. Did you listen to or read the eulogy? There is nothing In it at all that sounds like that line.

Trumps fathers company. Sins of the father?

Of course a man (Trump) who cannot Bring himself to condemn nazis and white supremacists is not a racist.

I do; however Trump has a long documented history or racism. Its not just one or two isolated incidents but continuous. Trump was long considered a racist before he became President.

But not the poster i was replying too though because biden is different.

Donald was an officer of the company.

Nice! :+1:

Even if he does, heā€™s still one.

1 Like

Biden is definitely a racist.

Thanks I try to be a good student. :wink:

Of whom? Mancuse?

except of course that in the full context of his quote he did. of course you all ignore that