Former FBI lawyer set to plead guilty to altering email during Russia investigation

Yes… So many people fooled by Russian Collusion stories. The question is how long did the leftist media know they were lying to their audience. Many had to know Obama’s intel people only lied on TV and not under oath, while they were reporting the lies…

They know some people can be fooled all the time…

Hopefully, many have learned not to trust the media.

Remember when they lied about the 17 intel agencies having proof…OMG! Total BS…

These people who knew and pushed the lie are truly the enemy of the people to do something this disgusting.

Either that or they are not real bright. They may just be all like Brain Stelter. Very low IQ. Can’t do math so go into journalism…

1 Like

How often did the Democrats push Russia collusion or Ukraine during the convention? These are the two big things that were supposed to get Trump run out of office and…nothing.
To all but the real ideologues, this is a dead issue.

I hope those who were in on it have the same fate as Clinesmith.

I would think they would work on their credibility problem after the lie but it looks like they are all in on the treason train.

I just hope those who believed in collusion and bought the CNN and Obama admin years of lies learned something. But I fear they are just angry and in denial.

1 Like

His punishment, lost of his law license for one year. He will get it back Aug this year.

And people wonder why I think they’re so corrupt.

4 Likes

interesting… his admitted criminality does not constitute “moral turpitude”…

does that mean his turpitude is moral?

that’s different…

2 Likes

That isn’t any deterrent for others to do similar acts.

Surprised they made it public.

1 Like