Former FBI lawyer set to plead guilty to altering email during Russia investigation

Right.

But she didn’t know then what she knows now.

No one knew what was going on.

It turns out that Carter Page was simply an idiot.

Being an idiot is not a crime.

1 Like

Well … “usually”

Lawyers are usually willing to do more than crooks…

Page was not associated with Trump campaign while this was going on.

Right, lets pretend people cut all ties and communication with a campaign and the people in it when they leave.

Yes, that’s what usually happens.

Oh. Page was still communicating with the people on the campaign team after leaving? I didn’t know that. Who was he still in contact with? Why was he still communicating with them?

Is there some legal requirement he stop speaking to people on a campaign if he leaves?

It’s different for Flynn and Stone.

3 Likes

Brennan.

No. That’s not the discussion though.

Does that help refresh you?

Can’t recall myself ever leaving an organization and never speaking to anyone involved again. But ok, put that aside, the warrant gave them access to his saved emails, which were created when he was part of the campaign as well.

Ooooooooops…there it is…just like AG Barr told our host last night. :sunglasses:

Are you equating yourself to Carter Page? :flushed:

Who was he emailing? What did his saved emails reveal that otherwise wouldn’t have been known?

I’ll be happy if Strzok gets jail time.

3 Likes

Dropped on a Friday in August. Wonder why?

Not sure Friday or August drops mean much these days. Is everyone out eating in restaurants, drinking in bars and having cookouts, so they are too busy to pay attention? I know I am bored as ■■■■■

Page sent Comey a letter telling him he worked for the CIA.

Lol who knew ol Jim Hoft had a twin brother who was ready to join the grifting team at Gateway Pundit?

“Joe Hoft is the twin brother of TGP’s founder, Jim Hoft. His posts have been retweeted by President Trump and have made the headlines at the Drudge Report. Joe worked as a corporate executive in Hong Kong and traveled the world for his work, which gives him a unique perspective of US and global current events. He has ten degrees or designations and is the author of three books. His new book: ‘In God We Trust: Not in Lying Liberal Lunatics’ is out now - please take a look and buy a copy.”

Lol I read the “article”. It’s like one sentence about someone else’s interview.

Got that. Joe wrote one sentence about another media company’s interview.

That’s not journalism.

Oh and Carter Page wasn’t associated with the Trump campaign at that time but you already know that and ignore it.

2 Likes

Is that so :rofl:, doesn’t change the fact Comey knew Page worked for the CIA when he signed the fisa request.

I expect a guilty plea from Comey just like Clinesmith.