Forensic audit confirms the laptop is really Hunter's

Watch Hunter get Nude magazine covers.

Please explain what you mean.

It’s self-explanatory.

gropey joe was worried about his kids going to school in a racial jungle and at least two of them turned into drug addicts, with hunter having so my more problems aside from that.

But then again, who doesn’t have sex with their brother’s wife, smoke parmesan cheese and knock up random strippers??

What makes a school a racial jungle?

Did I not see you posting in the Gaetz thread? Were you questioning the anonymous sources there? I don’t think you were.

Apparently some are quite willing to accept anonymous sources, and you seem to be one.

As in the Gaetz case, I guess we will eventually find out for sure.

I did notice several days ago that Hunter had suggested that yes, after all, maybe someone had stolen his laptop (erstwhile called a “soggy laptop” around here) and that it might really be his. That kind of gave an early hint.

He’s quoting Jbiden. Busing apparently.

Hunter is in government office?

Yes. He’s The First Crackhead.

In government office?

Trumps crackhead friend got closer to the White House than Hunter.

Trump!!!

You ask that with a question mark and connect it to a post where no one that I can see had suggest that Hunter is in government office. I can’t figure out why you would do that.

Ask gropey joe. I’ve never heard anyone but him use that term. Apparently it had something to do with busing black kids into his kid’s schools though.

And look what happened to his drug addict kids.

Let us know what you find out.

Well well…

And the libs all assured us this was Russian Propaganda being peddled by Rudy Giuliani…

Give the lefties lies enough time to breath and the truth usually comes out.

and if you quote the full statement you will see he was supporting busing.

Hunter is a private citizen if he want to smoke crack and bang hookers, that is his life.

Yeah, but his privilege keeps him out of jail.

Daddy Drug Czar pays dividends.

1 Like

Nothing in the OP is criminal.

when why do you care about Hunter does.

Hahahahahah…

Here’s the context:

"Biden made the remark in 1977 during a hearing about busing school children in order to desegregate public schools. As The New York Times reported in a detailed delineation of Biden’s history with busing, Biden at the time had emerged as the Democratic party’s crusader against busing, taking the same side as segregationists. Biden “joined up with Jesse Helms, the segregationist senator from North Carolina, to offer his own anti-busing amendment to that year’s education spending bill.” Biden’s “advocacy made it safe for other Democrats to oppose busing,” "

Did Joe Biden Say He Didn’t Want His Kids Growing Up in a ‘Racial Jungle’? | Snopes.com

2 Likes