For us Europeans Russia isnt an enemy

Sounds like the truth is that Europeans have the lowest opinion of Russia in the entire world

1 Like

The leftists in west fo Europe arent much different than their fellow Americans. They live in their bubble as well, out of touch with reality

This guy figured out Russians are mostly Slavs. That deserves a golf clap I guess.

He really needs to ask for a transfer to a good troll farm.

Heā€™s so obviously a paid Russian troll itā€™s not even funny.

So Russia isnā€™t currently funding a civil war in the Ukraine?

The same history, culture and religion? Is this a joke

1 Like

The majority of European think like I doā€¦therefore your OP is all sorts of wrong

The Same Religion? Orthodox Catholicism isnā€™t that popular in Europe.

Has to be, or a troll

Polish, Czechs, Slovenians, Serbs, Slovakians, Bulgarians (did I miss any?) are slavs as well

If they share culture history why is Russia invading Ukraine?

" Europeans are particularly harsh in their assessment of Putin, with a median in Europe of 78% expressing a lack of confidence in the leader."

Orthodox Christianity, not Catholicism.
Bulgaria, Greece, Romania, Serbia, Ukraine
But its about Christianity generally ā†’ common relgion

Your moving the goal post.

I could care less about ethnicity.

but you see the scary brown people are invading.

spare me your statistics! They dont contradict the claims in my OP and partially dont represent the reality. Lots of people are manipulated by the media that Russia is bad and your polls are from last years, as we had an aggressive antiRussia propaganda during obumas admin.

Well we moved from all of Europe to some of Eastern Europe minus Ukraineā€¦

Tell Russia to take those 1500 nuclear knives from my throat and maybe Iā€™ll trust them.

Is this why Ukrainians and Russians love each other so much?

The part I will agree with is that border disputes with neighbors is not the same thing as the Brezhnev doctrine, and donā€™t require the same reaction.