Food Stamp Purge

federal income tax. state income tax. state sales tax. vehicle registration fees,etc…

Why didnt you bootstrap? :wink:

His line item was 10% for state and federal income tax. State income tax on a family of four making fifty k would also be minimal.

They get better nutritional sustenance per calorie with red meat or chicken thighs. Beans are a side dish. That’s the cheaper part. Quality meat is the expensive part.

I did, I am no longer poor.

1 Like

Why do you assume they’re driving a new car?

1 Like

And he also left off countless expenses, that was literally just shelter, food, transportation, and healthcare.

1 Like

Common problem of old right wingers. We see this issue pop up on Senior Citizen Network called Fox News. They run anti-poor minority segments that say how can people be poor when they have a fridge? Sad thing is this comes from people who have no issue spending so much on military funding that is only being use to profit some right donor of corrupt DC.

It took the majority of your lifetime to bootstrap?

Doesn’t make his line item of 10% for state and federal income tax correct. Take it out and add in those instead.

They probably also wasted money on one of those luxury items like a electric fridge, instead using a good old ice box or root cellar.

4 Likes

Phones are unnecessary

Yes. So what? I led a happy life before I was no longer poor too.

And as I said earlier, basing food stamps on being on the precipice of losing one of those basic needs is too strict. That’s how people end up homeless.

You’re trying to squeeze blood from a stone, this is already a family with 0 being spent on anything other than simply surviving.

1 Like

I just never realized bootstrapping to get out of poverty takes a majority of one’s lifetime. I could provide some personal anecdotes for you since thats what you are doing here?

My grandpa grew up very poor, got into banking right out of the navy and made a lot of $$$.

METT-TC dependent.

METT-TC?

Yep. Six factors to consider before each prospective goal.

It didn’t have to, I did a lot of screwing around. If I could go back and do it over I could cut 15 or 20 years off the process.

1 Like

Confused i am be luke